December 2017 Disney Premieres

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by D-nice is the man., Nov 7, 2017.

1. D-nice is the man.

Here are most of the premieres for Disney Channel, Disney XD, and Disney Junior for the month of December. There aren't that many premieres as expected for December but still here you go. Times are Eastern and Pacific, and Times and Dates are Subject to Change.

Disney Channel
    Andi Mack
    Friday, December 1 - 8:00 pm - "I Wanna Hold Your Wristband"

Bizaardvark
    Friday, December 1 - 9:00 pm - "A Killer Robot Christmas"

Bunk'd
    No New Episdoes

Doc McStuffins: Toy Hospital
    No New Episodes

Elena of Avalor
    No New Episodes

Friends of Heartlake City
    Saturday, December 2 - 10:00 am - "Midwinter Nights Dream"

Goldie & Bear
    No New Episodes

Hotel Transylvania: The Series
    Saturday, December 2 - 10:30 am - "The Fright Before Creepmas"

K.C. Undercover
    No New Episodes

Mickey Mouse
    No New Episodes

Mickey and the Roadster Racers
    Friday, December 1 - 10:00 am - "Happy Hot Diggity Dog Holiday!; Happy Holiday Helpers!"

Mission Force One
    No New Episodes

Pat the Dog
    No New Episdoes

Puppy Dog Pals
    Friday, December 1 - 10:30 am - "A Very Pug Christmas; The Latke Kerfuffle"

Raven's Home
    No New Episodes

Sofia the First
    Friday, December 1 - 11:30 am - "The Mystic Isles: A Very Mystic Wassailia"

Stuck in the Middle
    Friday, December 8 - 8:00 pm - "Stuck at Christmas" (Season Premiere)

Tangled: The Series
    Saturday, December 2 - 9:30 am - "Not in the Mood"

The Lion Guard
    No New Episodes

Vampirina
    Friday, December 1 - 11:00 am - "Nanpire the Great; Two Heads Are Better Than One"

Disney XD
    Avengers: Secret Wars
    No New Episodes

Beyblade Burst Evolution
    Monday, December 4 - 8:30 am - TBA (Season Premiere)
    Tuesday, December 5 - 8:30 am -
    Wednesday, December 6 - 8:30 am -
    Thursday, December 7 - 8:30 am -
    Friday, December 8 - 8:30 am -
    Saturday, December 9 - 8:30 am -
    Monday, December 11 - 8:30 am -
    Tuesday, December 12 - 8:30 am -
    Wednesday, December 13 - 8:30 am -
    Thursday, December 14 - 8:30 am -
    Friday, December 15 - 8:30 am -
    Saturday, December 16 - 8:30 am -

Big Hero 6: The Series

No New Episodes

DuckTales (2017)
    Saturday, December 2 - 8:00 am - "The Impossible Summer of Mt. Neverest!"

Future-Worm!
    TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy
    Sunday, December 24 - TBA - "Unfortunate Son"

MECH-X4
    No New Episdoes

Milo Murphy's Law
    Saturday, December 2 - 9:00 am - "A Christmas Peril"

Pickle and Peanut
    Saturday, December 2 - 9:30 am - "Tree Lighting; A Merry Mocap Musical"

Pokemon the Series: Sun & Moon

TBA

Spider-Man
    No New Episodes

Star vs. the Forces of Evil

Saturday, December 2 - 8:30 am - "Stump Day; Holiday Spellcial"

Star Wars Rebels
    No New Episodes

Walk the Prank
    TBA

Yo-Kai Watch
    TBA

Disney Junior
    TBA

-
    Specials
    Disney Parks Presents a Disney Channel Holiday Celebration - Friday, December 1 - 8:30 pm on Disney Channel

2. jaylop97

jaylop97 Well-Known Member

Another Beyblade for December so continues that tradition.

Those are a sweet selection of premieres for December 2nd might I add.

3. CuriousUserX90

Let me make this clear. Every month of this year that had a New Stuck in the Middle Episode hasn’t had a New KC Undercover Episode and Vice Versa. Please be mistaken of KC Undercover not having any new episodes this December, only 14 New Episodes of that show have premiered this year in only 4 months of the year, none of which haven’t not been multi-parted.

#3 CuriousUserX90, Nov 9, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  4. CuriousUserX90

When I say none of the KC Undercover episodes that premiered this year haven’t been Multi-Parted, I mean that all the episodes have ended with a To Be Continued message. And when I mention the only months KC Undercover has had New Episodes this year, along with the fact of the minute amount of episodes it’s had that premiered this year, I mean this:
    *http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/january-2017-disney-premieres.5575751/
    *http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/july-2017-disney-premieres.5604371/
    *http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/august-2017-disney-premieres.5608512/
    *http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/november-2017-disney-premieres.5622761/
    And I don’t need to explain what I mean by every month this year of a New KCU episode has been on Months without a New SITM episode and vice versa, as you can see on these lists. Once again, I hope this is mistaken by the fact of KC Undercover having no new episodes this December, the month for Christmas themed episodes of these shows.

5. CuriousUserX90

How many episodes can Season 3 possibly have? 20 Something maybe. Could there be any Non-Multi Part Episodes at all in the Season (the finale from what I know of will be a Part 1 and 2 for sure), and could there be any explanation behind KC Undercover’s 3rd Season though going into October and December not having an episode for Monstober and Falalalidays?

6. CuriousUserX90

In other news, I heard recently that Xander, Jorge and Tiffany will not be returning in Season 3 of Bunk’d: http://www.justjaredjr.com/2017/09/...unkd-actors-arent-returning-for-season-three/

I guess that they’ll be dealing with things outside Camp, for Tiffany I guess it’s because of her Strict Mother, Jorge I have no idea, same said for Xander as he prefers Camp over Football, and loves playing Music. Now he’ll be living a Long Distant Relationship from Emma, sad as I was hoping Jessie could meet him someday, and I’ve been hoping Emma and Xander could marry if ever another Jessie Spinoff set over a decade later ever came to be that could follow Jessie’s new life as an actress/mother herself. And now Zuri has no good friend to be spending time with at Camp. Now Camp Kikiwaka is down to 3 Woodchucks and 1 Grizzly, unless they change things up with the Cabins after what happened at the end of Season 2 when the Woodchuck and Grizzly Cabins were burnt down. What we can expect is Emma and Ravi now being Camp Councellors, Zuri possibly becoming a CIT, and Lou receiving a much higher rank. There could also be new Campers that could also be part of the New Intro, still being 7 Main Cast Members though, since the Cast Member total (with the exceptions of Shake it Up which went from 7 to 6 in Season 3) have tended to stay the same the whole show round, seeing as Jolie Jenkins was not at all in Season 4’s Intro of L&M despite Dina being part of the Imediate Household. Kevin’s Voice I still think will remain being heard singing the Theme Song in the Intro despite not returning, like how Selena Gomez and Sabrina Carpenter despite never having been in SIU and Andi Mack respectively still sang the theme Songs. One question is, could Luke possibly be able to join Camp Kikiwaka now, seeing as Cameron’s DXD Show that stopped him from being part had wrapped up months ago?

7. CuriousUserX90

Rob Lotterstein himself denies a Falalalidays Episode, I myself thought I’d ask what:
    *Surely there’s some explanation for Season 3 lacking an episode of Monstober and Falalalidays even though it went into both October and December. I mean, only current shows that wouldn’t have an episode for those occasions each year would be ones currently not in a season. I’m sure Rob Lotterstein did know that Season 3 of KC Undercover during production knew it would run into October and December of this year, yet those months are without one of an episode for the yearly DC Occasions that would normally take place in those respective months.

8. CuriousUserX90

I guess I was wrong about this episode being Dirk’s last appearance in Bizaardvark: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7126874/

I thought it would be since it’s not one of the last 5 season 2 episodes filmed following Jake Paul’s departure from the show in July. This episode premiering this December as we know is one of the last 5 Season 2 episodes that was filmed, following Jake Paul’s departure: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7345510/

So I guess that this episode that premiered last month had already been the last we’ll see if Dirk in the show: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5952986/

9. PF9

PF9 Member

Pokemon Sun and Moon premiering the second Kanto episode on December 14