1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

"DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season Two Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'DC Live-Action Movies and Television' started by The Penguin, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Magmaster12

Magmaster12 Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm not too sure why Vixen would want to go back to 1942, not because of her terrible chemistry with Hank Henshaw more because of having to relive Jim Crow and Polio.

2. hobbyfan

hobbyfan Well-Known Member

Nate Heywood, not Hank Henshaw. You be getting your shows mixed up.

3. Rick Jones

Rick Jones Hero Fan
    Staff Member Moderator

I just finished the season. I fell off track with TV during the holiday season and I just recently had time to catch up and made my way to this. Honestly, this was a disappointment to me. I was going into this season excited about a Legends/JSA storyline and it just kind of went nowhere. Now that I think of it, I guess the JSA got the Seven Soldiers of Victory treatment but it felt like their sacrifice was kind of a waste of time since we don't really get to know most of them. I really don't know if they served any purpose other than being the reason Vixen joins the team, though she forgot the whole vengeance plot after about two episodes.

I really liked Nate and his adventure seeking ways at the start of the season and Amaya was a better addition than Hawkgirl but I don't know why this relationship was supposed to be a good idea. It was about as random and unnecessary as Ray/Kendra, in my opinion and kind of dampened what both characters had going on. On paper, I really like a lot of the ideas for episode plots and I really like the list of heroes that I see they're going to use but I just don't think this show will do it for me. I think it had so much potential to be something cool but I don't think they know how to execute it. It keeps leaving me feeling like someone blended Doctor Who, Torchwood and DC characters I love and the end result was just kind of there.

• Like Like x 1
    #83 Rick Jones, May 6, 2017
    Last edited: May 6, 2017