"DC Nation" Programming Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The DC Animation Forum' started by James Harvey, Apr 9, 2014.

?

Rate and Comment on DC Nation programming!

1. *****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ***1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

100.0%
  1. James Harvey

James Harvey Administrator

Check out the latest DC Nation content, including animated shorts and features, on Cartoon Network!

[​IMG]
    DC Nation
    Airing Wednesday nights attached to new episodes of Teen Titans Go! starting at 6:30 (ET/PT) on Cartoon Network.

Description: DC Nation programming features amazing animated shorts starring Batman, Superman, Teen Titans, Plastic Man and more of your favorites! Also, go behind the scenes with both the creators and fans of DC Comics in special short-form featurettes!

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Previous Discussion:
    -DC Nation Programming Block Talkback (Spoilers)

Related Discussion:
    -Superman 75 Animated Short Talkback
    -Batman: Strange Days Animated Short Talkback
    -Batman Beyond Animated Short Talkback

2. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Wallcrawler

So the DC Nation programming is now whatever shorts they air during a commercial break during Teen Titans Go? I'm sorry to see the DC Nation blocvk has failed but Cartoon Network barely supported it in the first place. Will these shorts re-air with the TTG reruns?

3. EmaHalJordan

EmaHalJordan Active Member

I hope that they continue with the Sword of the Atom!

[​IMG]

4. Magmaster12

Magmaster12 Active Member

At least it's a better time slot.

5. Hero Supreme

Hero Supreme Mr Jinx No More

While its possible they will make more of these, they did air all that were initially ordered ending with a To be continued.

6. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.

7. James Harvey

Check out the latest DC Nation content, including animated shorts and features, on Cartoon Network!

[​IMG]
    DC Nation
    Airing Wednesday nights attached to new episodes of Teen Titans Go! starting at 6:30 (ET/PT) on Cartoon Network.

Description: DC Nation programming features amazing animated shorts starring Batman, Superman, Teen Titans, Plastic Man and more of your favorites! Also, go behind the scenes with both the creators and fans of DC Comics in special short-form featurettes!

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Previous Discussion:

8. Hero Supreme

Hero Supreme Mr Jinx No More

Enjoyed the Green Arrow short and the colorful designs. Not sure if its a one and done, but I wouldn't mind more.

9. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.

I second that! Lot's of fun banter and the action was frenetic. Onomatopoeia, even. Title makes sense now, lol.

10. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator Staff Member

I really enjoyed the Green Arrow short as well. Liked the new character designs, mostly for Ollie since Black Canary looked kind of odd to me (she sort of reminded me of Livewire with that hairdo). But other than that, I liked pretty much everything - the high tech bow, the giant robots, Ollie's trouble of mentioning the names of the villains, the banter between the two heroes and of course the action. It would be neat if this series of shorts was a continuous adventure split into multiple chapters rather than be completely episodic, but either way, I'm looking forward to more.

11. James Harvey

[​IMG]
    DC Nation

Comments?

Previous Discussion:

12. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.

13. James Harvey

[​IMG]
    DC Nation

Comments?

Previous Discussion:

14. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.

The ending was a funny way to tie in the movie Billy went to go see. Gross, but funny.

15. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator Staff Member

Fun first Shazam short. I didn't expect it to end like that, but it was pretty amusing (as was Ibac's reaction to it). My favorite moment though was probably the couple sitting behind Billy at the movies.

16. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.

Here's the full version of Shazam short "Courage" on CN's Youtube account in case anyone missed it or want to watch it over again: 01 "Courage"

17. Rick Jones

Rick Jones Trickin' N Treatin'

I love the retro look they chose for the short.

18. Frontier

Frontier Moderator Staff Member

That was a fun short, and I'll certainly be looking forward to the rest :).

Tara Strong was definitely Billy again, and I think that was David Kaye as Captain Marvel/Shazam and Ibac.

19. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.

Now that you mention it, it does. I'll ask Ben Jones on Twitter and see if it can be confirmed.

EDIT: You were correct, Frontier! Good ears.

20. James Harvey

Check out the latest DC Nation content, including animated shorts and features, tonight on Cartoon Network!

[​IMG]
    DC Nation

Comments?

Previous Discussion: