DC Comics Solicitations - June 2014

Discussion in 'Comic Book Culture' started by Comics.Bot, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Comics.Bot

Comics.Bot Comic Posting Robot

2. hobbyfan

hobbyfan Active Member

Batman '66 12 & Batman '66-Green Hornet 1, obviously.

3. Jinbo71

Jinbo71 New Member

DC has stated the aftermath of "Forever Evil" marks the start of the "Second Phase" of the New 52.

Does this mean that the New 52 will have an endpoint?

4. Nightwing26

Nightwing26 New Member

No, I think they were going more for the feel of a new season for a TV series.

Still, "Second Phase" my butt! Forever Evil #7 comes out May 21st! Not only is the delay huge, but the fact that everything else is going out without problems just means that the ending of FE isn't really all that important to any of the books (except Nightwing, Nightwing #30 comes out May 28th! I've been waiting on his fate since the first teaser came out all the way back in August!) as all that's important to know is probably something like, "The world was taken over by villains from another world... But now it's not..."

Anyways, Superman: Doomed still looks interesting, and so does JL and JLU, as well as the usual books that everyone talks about (like the Aquaman books, Batman and..., Batman, Batman: Eternal, Det. Com., Action Com., Wonder Woman, The Flash, Swamp Thing, Harley Quinn, etc.)

I hope Nightwing fans get some good news with the July solicitations, plus, according to Tomasi, July will have a big storyline that may or may not have something to do with the return of Damian!

5. Anthonynotes

Anthonynotes PBS: We rock harder than MTV

Interested in:

Batman ’66 Meets Green Hornet #1 (of 6)
    Adventures of Superman #14
    Batman ’66 #12
    Tiny Titans: Return to the Treehouse #1 (of 6)
    Astro City #13

That's all.

6. hobbyfan

hobbyfan Active Member

Not that I care about Forever Evil, 'cos I don't, but what is taking so long to finish the book?

7. Dragonpiece

Dragonpiece New Member

I wrote a huge post on what books I was getting and my reasons for it two weeks ago, but looks like I forgot to post it. SIGH, I hate when that happens! Oh well, I'll get my usual grabs plus the weeklies.