1. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

DC Comics Solicitations - February 2013

Discussion in 'Comic Book Culture' started by Comics.Bot, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Comics.Bot

Comics.Bot Comic Posting Robot
    Administrator

2. Jin Kazama

Jin Kazama Hawkguy
    Staff Member Moderator

Getting

-Justice League #17: I always enjoy full-issue stories, but at the same time I miss the Shazam backups.
    -Aquaman #17
    -Justice League of America #1:
    Since it's Johns, I'll give it a shot, even if the team and artist aren't favorites of mine.
    -The Flash #17
    -Earth 2 #9:
    Dr. Fate! Awesome!
    -Batman #17
    -Batgirl #17:
    They've done James Jr. justice thus far in the book, hopefully they can keep that with him as the focus.
    -Nightwing #17
    -Justice League Dark #17

May Get/Not Getting But Worth Note

-So, are the Green Lantern books just tying together every month now? They just ended one, and now here comes another. Makes it hard to want to get back into them, which is a shame because I kind of want to read New Guardians.

-Green Arrow #17: I'll probably grab the first Lemire issue because I like him and the character, but years of bad GA stories have burned me a little.
    -Justice League of America's Vibe #1: They really should have waited for fan reaction to JLA before launching this. At least Katana has some history with Birds of Prey.
    -Batman and Robin #17: Damn, that's a nice cover.

3. Ed Liu

Ed Liu That's 'Cause I ATE IT!!!
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

I think I'm only in for the Jack Kirby Omnibus vol 2 HC. Was a maybe on that Marshal Law collection until I saw that.

4. SaneMan

SaneMan Well-Known Member

Way too many good titles there
    Justice League Dark, Animal Man, Demon Knights, Dial H, Earth 2, Swamp Thing, Sword of Sorcery, and Wonder Woman are however the ones I'm looking forward the most

I'll also give Tresholf and Jeff Lemire's Green Arrow a try

And then there's the event stuff with Death of the Family, Third Army, and H'El on Earth going on too