Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Comic Book Culture' started by Comics.Bot, Nov 15, 2011.
-Justice League #6: Jim Lee actually draws a pretty decent Darkseid.
-The Flash #6
-DC Universe Presents #6: Well, I guess that's the problem with anthology series. You get the good (Deadman) with the bad (Didio writing an arc).
-Superman #6: Didn't we just do a Supergirl/Superman fight already? Just last month?
-Superboy #6: What is this, Super-Fight month?
-Batgirl #6: See? The Bat-Family can get along! Why can't the Super ones?
-Red Hood and the Outlaws #6
-Huntress #5: Grabbed the first two issues and they were pretty good. I'll probably get the rest of it.
-All-Star Western #6
-Tiny Titans #49
May Get/Not Getting But Worth Note
-Batman: The Dark Knight #6: The fact that the horrible "Dark Knight" series is the first "New 52" Bane post-Secret Six makes me cry.
-Flashpoint Trades: You know, when it was going on, with so many of them, I decided to trade-wait. Now that they're here, I can't really think of one I still want to read.
JUSTICE LEAGUE #6
WONDER WOMAN #6
DC UNIVERSE ONLINE LEGENDS #23-24
ACTION COMICS #6
DETECTIVE COMICS #6
BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT #6
BATMAN: ODYSSEY VOL. 2 #5
BATMAN BEYOND UNLIMITED #1 - i wasnt planning on getting batman beyond when it returned, but i'm sold on the return of norm breyfogle.
ALL-NEW BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD #16
if there is anything less deserving of the absolute hardcover treatment, it's final crisis.
- re: Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo HC. On the plus side, it's a huge chunk of Bob Haney + Jim Aparo, meaning it's going to be even more gonzo nutso than Batman: The Brave and the Bold. On the minus side, that $50 pill is big to swallow, but since I don't see much else this month I want to buy, I might just swallow it.
- Dear Ladronn: U R Awesome. Love, me.
- Blackhawks #6: I love how a paramilitary organization still puts the women in midriff-baring outfits.
- Definitely grabbing the next DMZ TPB.
- That Shooters OGN from Vertigo sounds interesting and is the kind of thing I'd like to read about, and I liked what Eric Trautmann did to bring Red Sonja back to something readable, but I might wait for that in softcover just to keep this month's pre-orders bill under control.
Comics I’ll be buying:
Mister Terrific #6
Action Comics #6
Static Shock #6
All-New Batman: The Brave and the Bold #16
Tiny Titans #49
Comics I might buy:
This is the last month for "Brave and the Bold." Guess no more parent TV show, no more comic... meh. That or they want it out of the way for a comic based on the GL CGI cartoon/the replacement, more serious-toned Batman cartoon coming...
More thoughts on my blog.
Depends on the person. See the cover to #5.
Gears of War 22
Tiny Titans 49
Green Lantern 6
New Guardians 6
Men of War 6
Red Hood 6
Red Lanterns 6
The first 4 maybes are tied to crossover shennanigans - Stormwatch, Voodoo, and Grifter are going to be connected and Supergirl is in 'boy and 'man - but are in a case of "probably still in an arc" type deal (and Voodoo's getting a new writer and possibly new status quo). So, I'm trying to get though at least the first 3 titles digitally from the start to see where all of it goes. Might buy those number sixes digitally as well. As for Deathstroke, it is digital-only but might get upgraded to print. Maybe.