1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

"DC Comics: Rebirth" General Comic Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'DC Comics and Collectibles' started by James Harvey, Jun 1, 2016.

?

Discuss the DC Comics "Rebirth" one-shot titles right here!

1. *****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ***1/2

100.0%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

Discuss the DC Comics Rebirth titles right here!

DC Comics Rebirth

[​IMG]

Discuss the comics being relaunched under this new era of DC Comics! Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Suicide Squad, Supergirl, Deathstroke and countless others, this is the talkback tot alk about these characters' new titles and directions! Even the comics that have individual talkbacks are also fair game here! Is the "Rebirth" relaunch a new era for these comics or more of the same! Let us know your thoughts as each new titled is relaunched with a special "Rebirth" one-shot! Which comics work and which ones don't? Sound off right here!

What are your thoughts on the DC Comics "Rebirth" comic titles?

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Well-Known Member

I'm glad to see the Rebirth books are doing really good. the Rebirth one-shot is already getting a third printing and a lot of the one-shots from this week are going back to press. I really hope this continues and DC gets the message that we want to see hope and optimism back in these comics. Based on the feedback I may try out the Green Arrow and Green Lantern one-shots. I'm really looking forward to the Wonder Woman one.

http://www.comiclist.com/index.php/lists/dc-comics-extended-forecast-for-06-08-2016

3. hobbyfan

hobbyfan Well-Known Member

Got the Green Arrow one, and the others sold out due to casual fans and would-be speculators. Have to catch up, and quckly. DC Universe Rebirth was ok, and I'm cool with the Watchmen tie-in, which is generally a double bird to Alan Moore. If you know the story between Moore & DC, you'll understand.