DC Comics Animation - Comic Book News & Discussion Thread (Possible Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by James Harvey, Apr 3, 2007.

1. -batmat-

-batmat- Active Member

I'm sorry, but isn't this the thread for the animated release and not the comics? I always enter here thinking I'm gonna read something about the movies but it's something about the comic tie in. Don't they have their own thread?

2. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

I think @James Harvey closed the news thread and @RoyalRubble has been using this thread to post comic news instead of reopening the other one. The 2 talkback threads aren't necessarily for news but I suppose we can move the comic news to either. I'll confer with them and make any changes within the next day or so.

3. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

My first posts with log-lines for the comic were moved to this thread last month, when the News & Discussion thread was closed. I continued posting them here since I thought that's what the other mods decided. I figured the talkbacks for the comics shouldn't have spoilers for the issues not released yet (like the episode talkbacks are usually handled). But it's fine with me if you want to move them.

4. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

10/25: Mod Note: Posts #465 to 483 were moved here from the Batman and Harley Quinn Talkback.

11/1: Batman and Harley Quinn #4 is set for November 13.
    11/15: #5 is nowhere to be found but #6 and 7 have appeared.

Batman and Harley Quinn #6 set for November 27
    Batman and Harley Quinn #7 set for December 4
    11/17: Batman and Harley Quinn #5 set for November 20 (gonna be a busy Monday for digital).

• Like Like x 1