Dark Horse to release The Legend of Zelda Encyclopedia in 2018

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Storm Eagle, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Storm Eagle

Storm Eagle Power to the peaceful

2. Pacman7821

Pacman7821 Member

That's nice. I still haven't gotten the arts & artifacts one yet.

3. Storm Eagle

4. Storm Eagle

Just like how the Hyrule History and Arts & Artifacts book got special editions, the same will be the case for this book. It will be designed to look like the original gold Legend of Zelda cartridge, and even come in a sleeve like the ones for the NES cartridges. It'll also come with an "instruction booklet" that looks like it might include special content. I was fine with getting the regular editions of the first two books, but now I think I want to get this one to see what that's all about.

https://www.darkhorse.com/Books/300...da-Encyclopedia-Deluxe-Edition-HC#prettyPhoto

5. Neo Yi

Neo Yi A Cargo of Fineries
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

I'm honestly glad the special edition don't usually have anything more than the regular ones do besides the cover; I personally love the uniformity of the regular editions' covers. Unless that Encyclopedia booklet has anything that stands out (which I doubt), I'm fine getting the regular version.

I'm not sure how informative the encyclopedia will be though my guess is that'll just explain characters, items, terminology in the most basic terms. Still, that's not always a bad thing and it'll be nice just having a big, fat Zelda tome. Can't wait for its arrival.