1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

"Daredevil" Episode 6 "Condemned" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Marvel Live-Action Movies and Television' started by Yojimbo, May 13, 2015.

1. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

Please note, this thread may contain spoilers and references to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

"Marvel's Daredevil" is a live action series that follows the journey of attorney Matt Murdock, who in a tragic accident was blinded as a boy but imbued with extraordinary senses. Murdock sets up practice in his old neighborhood of Hell's Kitchen, New York where he now fights against injustice as a respected lawyer by day and masked vigilante at night.

[​IMG]
    Episode 6 "Condemned" Talkback
    Friday, April 10, 2015 @ 12 a.m. on Netflix
    Daredevil finds himself trapped in the fallout of Fisk's plan to take control of Hell's Kitchen. Ben Urich digs closer to the truth.

If you saw the whole season and want to talk about it all:
    #1: "Series Talkback"

2. the greenman

the greenman Well-Known Member

Cool to see Urich putting the pieces together. Perfect in everyway for this series. Also good to see the development of the crooked cops. For me, makes this series fantastically superior to other superhero fare. The most we got was Bullock or a fake Bullock in the Batman films. Loved that line in Russian accent "Little stick. Much better." Funny in multiple ways. ;) That monologue from Fisk to Matt was again, classic DD. Pretty much Frank Miller-esque. I really cannot wait to see them adapt Elektra in Season 2, and then Born Again in Season 3.

3. hobbyfan

hobbyfan Well-Known Member

It's gotten to the point where it's meh. Matt makes out with Claire. Karen & Foggy are bonding. I wish they didn't have Foggy set up as comedy relief, though. He was more competent than this in the books.

They do allow online series to qualify for the Emmys, right? I'd give Vincent D'Onofrio a nod as Fisk.

4. the greenman

the greenman Well-Known Member

Yes, Orange is the New Black had several noms and a couple wins. I agree on D'Onofrio, but will add Scott Glenn as Stick too.