Dan Vs merchandise

Discussion in 'The toonzone - General Animation Discussion' started by Rod G, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Rod G

Rod G Member

Any ideas for merchandise based on Dan Vs?

Myself I wouldn't mind seeing a Dan Bobblehead.

2. Silverstar

Silverstar Ah, No.

Some Dan VS merch already exists. T-shirts, for example.

3. King_of_doom

King_of_doom kiva fan

I would like to see some action figures, would like Mezco Toyz to take on Dan Vs. but that depends if Hasbro is the one doing them but so far no news.

4. Dan's Revenge

Dan's Revenge Revengeful

How about a talking figuring of Dan, where you push a button and he says a few things, for example... "You've pushed the wrong button!" with him sounding annoyed when saying it. Perhaps "I hate everyone!". Maybe they'll have a beat-up figure of him from the episode "Dancing", with him saying "shimmy shimmy shimmy!" with the push of a button :D

Other phrases include: "(That does it!) You're going on the list!" "Shut-up" "Stop pushing my button you jerk!" "Tell Chris to get over here"

I wouldn't mind regular figurines too. It'd be neat to have Dan in w/e pose with Mr. Mumbles as a bonus. Then have Chris and Elise together. If they come with accessories, hard to name off what we'd see. Maybe Dan holding a hamburger and lactose-free milk shake.

There's so many varieties of things you could do, so I wont name them all. Most likely though, all of us are thinking the same thing ~~

5. King_of_doom

King_of_doom kiva fan

If it was Mezco Toyz they could have done everything you mention, they probably add lactose free milk, dynamite and his list.

6. Rod G

Rod G Member

How true.

Action figures would be the tip of the iceberg.

7. TheGunheart

TheGunheart Darkness and Disgrace

I'd like a Telltale Games-developed episodic adventure game series. It'd be pretty cool if it could actually be in 2D using art assets from the show.