1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Daft Punk

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Board' started by Calhoun07, May 6, 2001.

1. Calhoun07

Calhoun07 It's Me

Just saw Daft Punk's new video on 120 Minutes and it's great stuff. They seem to be doing a series of animated videos that will more than likely tell a whole story once they are put together. I hope they put the animated series of videos on DVD, and they probably will since they do have a DVD release out already.

That brings me to my question...Are there any websites that are devoted to just about music on DVD? I know alot of movie websites, and even an animation on DVD website, but I have yet to find one that is about music on DVD only. While the movie ones tend to cover music to a certain degree, that's it...only a certain degree. I see a lot of music DVDs at Best Buy that never are mentioned on these movie DVD sites, and I know that Best Buy doesn't even carry all the titles that Amazon.com would, so I am sure that there have got to be more music titles available that I would probably be interested in if I only knew they existed.

2. Kylewayne

Kylewayne Mrs. Outlander00

Hey, what's up?

Just saw the Daft Punk music video...I think it's cool:)
    I was just curious if they had other dance songs as good as "one more time ".
    take care!!! :D