Crappy/Worst Cartoons Ever

Discussion in 'The toonzone - General Animation Discussion' started by ProhibitBastard, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProhibitBastard

ProhibitBastard New Member

I'm not sure if there is a topic on this subject, but I will do this thread now. Anyway, let's get to it.

[video=youtube;3ADCizPuW4U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ADCizPuW4U[/video]

Here's a cartoon that is so unspeakably bad! Literally, the dialogue is muffled.

2. Radical

Radical The Face of Evil & Sadism!!!!!

Here's a ton of terrible/worst cartoons for me,

Looney Tunes: Sylvester & Tweety shorts/Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries - They were awful/mean-spirited with the two annoying jerks Tweety/Hector's team-up on poor Sylvester is worse than Jeremy "Jerry" Mouse/Spike's, ugh.

Tom & Jerry/Tom & Jerry Tales - It's pretty terrible/awful seeing poor Thomas "Tom" Cat lose and get beat up all the time by the annoying unlikable jerks Jeremy "Jerry" Mouse/Spike.

Herman & Katnip - It's really horrible/awful/mean-spirited worse than Sylvester & Tweety/Tom & Jerry on the cat-racism/bashing, poor Katnip.

The Smurfs - The adventures were great, but I find it boring and the bashings/abuse on poor Brainy Smurf(my favorite character next to Grouchy/Jokey/Clumsy) from the dumb writers got so annoying.

Stressed Eric - It was horrible/awful/unfunny/super mean-spirited along with seeing poor Eric Feeble get attacked and destroyed a lot by annoying unlikable jerkholes which it's not that enjoyable.

Caillou - I find it a pretty awful children cartoon along with Caillou who's an annoying unlikable/unsympathetic brat.

The Buzz on Maggie - Such a worst Disney cartoon along with Maggie was such a worst terrible unlikable/unbearable selfish jerky protagonist, but the Flash animated designs still look great.

Squidbillies - A worst awful mean-spirited adult cartoon with sloppy/ugly character designs as much as I dislike the despicable unlikable scumbag Early Cuyler for his horrible actions/abusive fatherly actions on poor Rusty.Both Rusty Cuyler, Ga Ga Pee Pap "12 Gun" Cuyler, Herschel Cuyler, The Sheriff, Deputy Denny, Tammi, and Dan Halen were my favorite awesome likable funny characters from the show though.

Ben 10 - I find the original series pretty awful mainly because of Kid Gwen being a humongous annoying unlikable jerkette/brat always attacking poor Kid Ben becoming a real turn-off throughout the show along with Kid Ben/Kid Gwen's boring rivalries which I couldn't enjoy it as much as the dumb writers can never tone down Kid Gwen a notch, ugh.After dropping the show, I did love the epic sequels Ben 10: Alien Force/Ultimate Alien/Omniverse though as much as Teenage Gwen is more likable/awesome/refreshing.

Bratz - So a worst boring awful CGI comedy show with annoying unlikable characters/villains.

Xavier: Renegade Angel - The second boring/unappealing/worst CGI comedy show next to Bratz.

Kid vs. Kat - A terrible/awful mean-spirited show on cat racism on seeing poor Kat/Mr. Kat(Agent 27B) lose alot and the annoying bratty little sister Millie needs a brutal beating.

Fish Hooks - Terrible awful "fish kids in school" cartoon.

The Problem Solverz - A terrible unappealing cartoon with terrible ugly character designs.

Almost Naked Animals - I find it a pretty terrible unappealing cartoon for me.

The Annoying Orange - I find it a terrible/unfunny/unappealing show, but the animated realistic faces on the fruit was okay though.

Rabbids Invasion - Such a horrible/awful unappealing show.

Lucas Brothers Moving Company - A really boring uninteresting show with uninteresting boring characters/villains which the awesome Bob's Burgers/Axe Cop/Highschool, USA!/Golan the Insatiable/Rick and Morty are more better/funnier than it.

Dragonball GT, Pokémon Black & White(Iris being extremely super annoying/bratty/unlikable, Emolga, the terrible writing, and the terrible pacing), Tenchi Muyo! GXP, Mon Colle Knights, Fighting Foodons, 4Kids One Piece, D.I.C.E., Licensed By Royalty, Wulin Warriors, Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, Virus Buster Serge, Tai Chi Chasers(boring/uninteresting along with Rai/Hannah being annoying unlikable/unbearable jerkoffs/brats and dull/unappealing villains), Scan2Go, and Sword Art Online.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
  3. Alonso Torrejon

Alonso Torrejon Member

The Legend of Zelda - Great adaptation to the video game series from Nintendo, yes, but the most annoying thing about it is Link's "Well, excuse me, princess!". I hate when he says that, don't you?

13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo - Don't like it too much, mostly because Scrappy-Doo is in it. Not as appealing as the other Scooby-Doo! remakes.

Johnny Test - Do not like the flash animation at all! Period!

Total Drama series - Nowhere near appealing! Big mistake of airing TD airing on CN!

4. LegoFan224

LegoFan224 Active Member

Fish Hooks - Bad, cheap, and lazy animation. Annoying characters. Annoying teenage stereotypes.

Sanjay & Craig - Dumbest cartoon Nick has ever made (haven't seen Rabbids Invasion yet). They do nothing but potty humor and gross out humor. Both of the main characters are dumb which is never a good combination.

Paul Tibbit's SpongeBob - Annoying characters, disgusting imagery (seriously, look at that scene from "What Ever Happened to SBSP") Making Squidward's life miserable for no reason (In Stephen Hillenburg's SpongeBob, Squidward would do something mean, and then he gets consequences because of that, which is funny. In new SpongeBob, Squidward does nothing wrong, and gets abused, which is not funny)

5. CoolEric158

CoolEric158 God Bless America!

None really. I can't think of any cartoon that's really made me angry or irate, especially since there's a lot more things in life I believe deserves more attention than a bunch of drawings.

6. The ShopSoldier

The ShopSoldier Wandering about in both ANGER & DISGRACE

Who Dares To Attmept a Rescue From My Lair?
    Once again, I am here to remind you all of what the worst cartoon is for me... As of late.

Eliot Kid - A show about a kid with an overactive imagination - and save for the passable Flash animation usage, it's done as horribly wrong as other shows I hate (Kid Vs. Kat, The Buzz on Maggie, Fish Hooks, to name a few...) for one obvious reason - seeing the main character lose all the time and.or be this Firetruck-ridin' stupid is NOT FUNNY NOR ENTERTAINING. Also, I really hate his mother. That, and all the other characters are blank, one - dimensional, worthless slates...

I need to go punch things now...

7. hobbyfan

hobbyfan Active Member

Angela Anaconda. That should end all the arguments.

8. Wi-fi Calcium

Wi-fi Calcium Active Member

Glenn Martin DDS - remember that the show passed the family dogs inflamed anal cavity as a running gag, then there's the laugh track, and the fact that it's humor style was simply trying to be adult but it wasn't actually funny. The clay character designs plus the way the show grossed out was plain hideous.

Planet Sheen - Writing so broken that the creators don't even know their own character. It's the kind of writing that's so bad they don't care how much the main character down the show. Sheen was not only stupid[Much more exaggerated than in JN] but a jerk and a pest. Not the kind of lead character to root for. It's the same formula used in newer Spongebob, Fanboy and ChumChum and more. It had a bad sense of humor too. It just hurled the most random thing they could conceive and threw it towards the screen.

Max & Ruby - I hate to bash kids shows, but all cartoons aimed at young children need role models. Ruby is always a bossy unlikeable character that expects everything from Max, while young Max insists he wants something and always gets it.

Annoying Orange (TV series) - It's at least mixed media animation. If your going to make a full TV series with superimposed animated fruit characters, make sure you have great writing or something to make up for it. This show makes too much use of parodies, cliches, bad humor [explosions & fruits being juiced up are funny.] for 15 minute premieres or 30 minutes total.

9. Martin Juneau

Martin Juneau Cartoon/comic-artist

I agree that Maggie always need to act like a despicable selfish in every episodes but the show is ever more amusing than many current shows i have seen in a while. And the Flash is rather excellent for a 2005's series.

Here's my own choices:

Mega Babies: Probably the most gross-out and humiliating animated show i ever have seen. A trio of babies aliens with big powers who spare their times by just doing gross-out jokes. Is something else will find out funny when the script was made?

My Life Me: Maybe the worst insult ever doing as a Anime/Manga tribute. None of the characters are nice and the subplot and smears are rather annoying. Glad this show stays in their graves.

Ben's City: The first season is alright but the second season is rather forgettable and make stuffs who are really out of the script.

Tom and Jerry Tales: This is really the series who stop me to being a Tom & Jerry fan ever. The show seems to be done because WB wanted their own T&J series but it's horibbly paced and i don't like so much the music score from the episodes. I must admit they trying at least to be close of the original series.

10. ABrown

ABrown Active Member

I really liked The Legend Of Zelda episodes of The Super Mario Brothers Super Show. I'm not gonna pretend that it was the greatest show ever created, but I thought that it was a good show.

11. ProhibitBastard

12. oz Mouse, anyone?

Yeah, of all the [adult swim] shows I've seen, that show was horrible, and even fugly at the same time. I mean, looking at it, I mean, what?

Also, Tripping the Rift is another cartoon I don't like. CGI wise, it's okay, but it fails at being Sci-fi/Syfy's own Drawn Together.

12. SaneMan

SaneMan Well-Known Member

Seeing how everyone is being subjective here, I'll be subjective as well

Doug
    Full stop. Both Versions.
    Flat and uninteresting characters. Boring plots. A bland and unlikable protagonist. Hamfisted morals, and an over-reliance on cliches.

also, I'll throw in the continuations of shows I liked

Fairly OddParents, season 4 and onward
    While there were some good episodes in the season, this was the point of no return.
    While the show's characters were pretty well fleshed-out, and the plots were quite imaginative in the first 3 seasons, beyond this point it has become an idiot show with a really unlikable protagonist, and plots relying on stupidity and cliches to work

Danny Phantom, season 3
    Essentially everything that bothered me in the first two (still enjoyable) seasons became even more prominent. The forced, and often nonsensical morals, the nagging shrew that was Sam Manson (while in the first seasons this was presented as a flaw, here it was changed so that she's always right), the abandonment of plot-lines, and the downright insulting series finale

Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
    First of, I must say that my problems with this one are the same as with Alien Force
    That is incredibly boring characters, and the general lack of any joy in the writing.
    However, Alien Force at least had some interesting ideas, that just weren't executed well. Ultimate Alien lacked even that. Also, while Ben was no longer as much of a stick in the mud, he lacked any charm (unlike his Omniverse self), thus making him insufferable.
    Also, their attempts at fixing the plot-holes from Alien Force came too late, and created some contradictions with the original series

13. hobbyfan

hobbyfan Active Member

Drawn Together was a Comedy Central toon, not Sci-Fi.

14. SaneMan

Actually, the epic story-line perfectly made-up for it

15. Rhaynebow

Rhaynebow Active Member

Wild Grinders:One of the reasons why I HATE celebrity cartoons. They generally don't know the first thing about cartoons, they just provide the voice of the lead, maybe some stories, and let everyone else pick up the slack. Rob Dydreck, or whatever his name is can't do a convincing little kid voice (or ANY sense of emotion for that matter), and his show just grabs every annoying theme of little boy shows, like potty humor, kids hating school, bossy older sisters, and a token chick whom we never see.

Teen Titans Go!: Okay, SOME of the gags in this show are hilarious, like the Batsy cameos, but I don't like how the characters have been so radically changed. I also hate how nearly every episode is about Robin, Cyborg or Beast Boy. Starfire and Raven rarely got episodes about them.

16. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Active Member

As Told by Ginger immediately springs to mind. Even as a tweenaged girl I had to change the channel when that show came on. It was bland, cliche, and generic. The butt-ugly character designs didn't help either.

17. hobbyfan

hobbyfan Active Member

Which illustrates in a nutshell the brainless ideology of Stuart Snyder. Can't let the women take center stage even for a few minutes. No wonder TTG is such dreck.

18. SaneMan

There's one HUGE flaw in you'r theory

TTG is produced by Warner Bros., NOT Cartoon Network

19. ProhibitBastard

I didn't say that Drawn Together was on Sci-fi, now did I. I know it's on Comedy Central. If you understand, I said, Tripping the Rift wants be like Sci-fi's OWN Drawn Together. :p

20. PapaGreg

PapaGreg Came for the ribs

you sure because I do remeber Raven getting a lot of episodes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.