Crap! I need to make someone forget something (entirely). ANy suggestions?

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by a.k.a. Skarr~~, Feb 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a.k.a. Skarr~~

a.k.a. Skarr~~ Active Member

How can you make someone completely forget something? I need to make someone forget something, but I don't know how. This is an emergancy, so I don't want rude or joking posts. And itcan't just be something like, "Put their mind on something else", I mean it must be completely out of their heads like it was never there. PLEASEEE!

PS: No, it doesn't have anything to do with the girl, at least, not as far as I know. Some things may have happened with this that I'm not sure of, so I'm gunna have to make sure no chances are gunna be taken.

2. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

You can't.

As usual, without more specific information I can't even attempt to comment aside from the above.

3. Marc

Marc Friend from another star?

The only way that I know of is to reverse the rotation of the Earth, thus turning back time. Unfortunately, only Kryptonians are capable of this and they're hard to come by these days.

Seriously though, you can't force a person to forget something. Whatever you may have said or done, (and I won’t inquire what it is), if you meant it as a joke but it ended up hurting someone’s feelings, then hopefully that person will soon realize it was only a joke. If it’s something more lighthearted, like accidentally revealing what you bought a friend for his birthday, then the results are far less threatening to your relationship. Ultimately, you must accept what has happened and deal with the consequences. Always think before you say/do something, that way you avoid the unpleasantness altogether. This advice is little comfort now, I know, but in the future always look before you leap.

- Cap

4. Good Ol' Batmanuel!

Good Ol' Batmanuel! Dressing for success?

You need to order one of those mind-erasing kits, like Space Ghost has! :D

5. Galaxia

Galaxia My Favorite Ed

Or a Neuralizer from the Men In Black movies - those usually work ;)

6. batboy2001

batboy2001 Spider Jerusalem

Ok, you shrink down to microscopic size, k? Then you steal a government underwater ship, k? Next you shrink that and somehow get the person to swallow it, k? Now the fun begins, carefully navigate their innards till you reach the brain pan. You are in, search for the place labeled "memories" and use your fancy government laser to melt it into goo, k. The rest is up to you, k?

7. EightOh

EightOh They're fake

Well, there's this girl named Lain...

;)

Seriously, though, I have no clue how you'd go about trying to make someone forget something, especially if it's something important enough that you need them to forget it.

8. Drachentöter

Drachentöter Good night. And good luck.

"completely out of their head as if it was never there"

And you ask for no joking posts...

You need a mind-extractor ray. That's the only way to achieve what you're asking for.

That or cause a really traumatic experience that will cause the person to have amnesia and block a period of his or her life from his or her life. You'll be scarring the person for life, but hey, as long as you get ahead, right?

Some traumatic experiences:

Falling Off a Cliff
    Experiencing a House Fire
    Being Abducted by Aliens
    Watching Batman and Robin

9. TimTwoFace

TimTwoFace Mod, and Minotaur Bait

Short of bashing in one's skull, I don't know of any way to make someone forget something. It's impossible to control the thoughts that are already within one's mind.

What's the situation? If I were you, from the sounds of it, I'd be more concerned with how to make up for whatever you did, rather than making them just forget.

-Tim

10. Failure

Failure Entertainment Mod

No wait, if you were Kryptonian, there's a much easier way to make someone forget... The Super-Kiss as seen in Superman 2! Just one smack and BOOM! Total vegetable!

Otherwise, Cap hit it perfectly on the mark. Reality is not a weekly sitcom. You can't make anyone forget anything. You got a lot of growing up to do GS. Just deal with the fallout, I'm sure it can't be that bad.

11. Cyber E.

Cyber E. Active Member

Would you care to give us some more information? Without it this is just going to turn into some "funny comment" thread.

BTW, all you do need is a Baseball Bat and a...........wait, I have the wrong situration. >_> <_<

12. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

I always wanted one of those Alien mind control things from Futurama. The squidgy green jelly things? You can buy copies of those which splat and reform when they hit the wall. Nothing in the ad said they didn't work...

13. The Landstander

The Landstander Thanks ants. Thants.

aww...i had some good jokes...

anyways, i really dont think there is a way to completely forget something other than seeking professional help (if not to forget whatever it is you're forgetting, then at least to be ok with it). call a psycharitrist if it's really that bad.

14. Joe Tully

Joe Tully I want the toilet seat.

Didn't he already order one of those mind-erasing kits?

15. Magwheel

Magwheel boxed cat

If he already had one, don't you think he'd remember that?!

Come on folks, this is serious. Do brains rust? You could get it metal plated, and then go to the beach... eh? eh?

Other than that, is forcible memory erasure possible? I'm sorry to say, but I think not. :(

16. cross blues

cross blues Active Member

That's a tough one. The only thing I can think of: don't ever mention it and when the other person finally does, just act like you don't know what they're talking about. Tell them it must have been someone else cause you can't remember it at all. Sorry that's the best I can come up with.

I was forced to make assumptions since you didn't explain much.

17. The Dork Knight

The Dork Knight The saddles do what now?

Re: Re: Crap! I need to make someone forget something (entirely). ANy suggestions?

Here's a good joke... A Game Boy Advance SP walks into a bar. Bartender says "Why the backlit screen?" GBA SP says "Because the first iteration of this hardware suffered from poor visibility in low light environments."

Get it?!? HAR HAR HAR HAR! It's funny, no? Damn... I gotta stop stealing jokes from Penny Arcade...

I know a good way to make someone forget something.

*Gets Yakko, Wakko, and Dot*

Hey guys! Wanna help someone forget their memory?

Wakko: I'll handle it...

*Wakko pulls out a mallet*

Wakko: I'll be right back

*Loud painful scream is heard*

Wakko: Job done!

- The Dork Knight:D

#17 The Dork Knight, Feb 8, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2003
  18. ZorBrak

ZorBrak I AM A BUFFET OF MANLINESS.

LOL.............................:D....sorry I can't answer this with a straight face :p .... :D but...you're joking right? Last time I checked you can't control other people's thoughts dude...this is real life not a comic.

19. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Telling it like it is

As demonstrated in Superman II, a nice super-kiss will also erase one's memory (of your secret identity, anyway :D ).

20. Nightflower

Nightflower Floral Mod Extraordinaire

Ehh... I wouldn't do that. Generally, I try to own up to my screw-ups, however horrible they are. Denying things never seems to work; it either leaves residual feelings of resentment or only delays the inevitable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.