1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Complete "Simpsons" on iTunes

Discussion in 'The toonzone - General Animation Discussion' started by SB20xx, Jul 25, 2017.

1. SB20xx

SB20xx Oooooh!
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

As you may know, "The Simpsons" has been woefully incomplete on iTunes, with only seasons 1-3 and seasons 20-present, and only a small handful of episodes from seasons 4-19 spread across a few "Best ofs".

No longer! Now the whole series is on iTunes, and each season is $14.99 (season 1 is only $9.99). They're also in HD.

Obviously, this is good news, though I'm not exactly sure when I can get these, as my release calendar is pretty full.

2. Daikun

Daikun Long Live the Fighter!

3. SB20xx

SB20xx Oooooh!

That's if you have a cable subscription that includes FX. Not everyone does, especially nowadays when people are cutting the cords.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SB20xx

SB20xx Oooooh!

I bought a couple of these episodes. Bad news: They're cropped. Also, some of the older episodes seem to have some noticeable DVNR applied to them. Too bad.

#4 SB20xx, Aug 25, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  5. jaylop97

jaylop97 Commonly found at Night

The thought of this just really gives a bad taste to FXX given how much money they dished out to air these Simpsons episodes.