Comcast, Roy Disney vs. Eisner News/Discussion

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by SSJPabs, Feb 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SSJPabs

SSJPabs It's just us

2. BigKPFan76

BigKPFan76 It's Kimstyle, Yo!

I hope he looses it.

3. shogunthethird

shogunthethird Monk-daddy

*sings* Na na na na
    Na na na na
    HEY HEYYY HEEEEYY

Good riddance!

4. Tommy Lawson

Tommy Lawson Moderator

To avoid seeing over half of the threads in this forum turn into Comcast and Eisner posts, I have created this sticky thread for all current and future news regarding the potential Comcast acquistion and the Roy Disney vs. Michael Eisner situation.

5. tucsoncoyote

tucsoncoyote Time to get my "Game face" on

6. RZetlin

RZetlin New Member

Yeah, I read the transcript.

It's nothing, but BS coming out of Eisner's month. He is pretty much downplaying or ignoring the problems at Disney.

Yikes, Eisner sees himself as Disney.

7. Yamal

Yamal New Member

--__--

It feels like he really give us no explanation about the most controversial affaris in the corporation. He seems so proud of all he have done that he truly seems he made no mistake. Tsk, tsk...

8. mac

mac New Member

Of course everything he says is a lie. Imagine how bad he'd look if he spoke the truth.

e.gs
    KING: So what do you make of the Roy Disney uproar, to try to take over the company, or if not take over, have you leave? What are you feelings about that?

EISNER: Well I'm not really that surprised. I mean we are going against everything the company, and thus his family name, stands for so that I can make as much money as possible before I retire. Plus I'd be pretty annoyed if I was fired from my own company just because of my age too!

CALLER: Is it true that Walt Disney is frozen?

EISNER: Nope, I've actually visited his grave and urinated all over it.

EISNER (on California Adventure): I think it's great that people still pay money to go to a place that sucks so much. It's just so easy for me to make money from it and the more it costs to get in the ore money I get.

9. JDWeil

JDWeil New Member

Howcum his nose didn't grow?

10. tucsoncoyote

Eisner Doublespeak.. he talks out both sides of his mouth!

Rzetlin, how true that is.. First off I listened and watched Larry King Live and went mentally over the notes that Eisner Said, and he's playing Coverup here..

Here's an Example of what I call "Cover up"

what Eisner is really saying: We decided to take Disney Stores that weren't making money (which was practically all of them!) and then negotiate a Deal with Wal-Mart to Sell our Products!

and here's another one..

what Eisner really Means: I have only one great ride at California Adventures. and I'm charging you a lot of bucks just so you can stand around for over 3 hours waiting to get on the ride that lasts all of a few seconds..

In short what is Eisner doing? He's litterally BS'ing his way out of a job..and doing a good job trying to convince everyone he's in the right..

also as a Side note, Eisner only mentions Briefly about the Disney Channel and Toon Disney, but doesn't mention any shows in Particular which means the guy really doesn't care..

but yes RZetlin, I have to agree, Eisner has the whole heart of the shareholder hoodwinked..

and there's a Saying that goes here..

Fool Me Once, Shame on You, Fool me Twice, Shame on Me..

Believe me Eisner's just pulling the wool over people's eyes faster then PT Barnum..

:coyote:

11. shogunthethird

shogunthethird Monk-daddy

well when he gets fired Eisner should go into business as a fertilizer magnate because he's got a nack for slinging manure, he's like a less lovable, less charming, less brave, less noble, less credible and less handsome version of Usopp from One Piece

12. tucsoncoyote

Indeed Yamal, and Believe me here is his Most Damaging Piece of Rhetoric I have ever heard spouted from Eisner..and it deals with Comcast..

believe me if two words could describe Michael Eisner, those two words would be "Con Man"... believe me I see that Comcast was offering 66 Billion and Eisner said it in this particular tone? How much Freaking money does Eisner want to Sell out? 200 Billion? 300 Billion? half a Trillion?

let's face facts here folks.. Come March 3rd there could be a War that would set the world on it's ear.. but hopefully before it's over, Eisner will be out on his ear, and maybe then Disney will Right itself..but other then that, there's little hope i can forsee..

13. tucsoncoyote

oh his nose didn't grow JD, but probably other unseen body parts did..

one of them was of course his Ego.. another was a (unforementioned ) body part when spouted this line...

um are you thinking what I'm thinking? Is Miss Piggy Eisner's New Girlfriend?:D

14. Mario500

Mario500 New Member

"War on Eisner Update"

"Mr. Eisner Interviewed"

"The CNN", USA- Friday night, only known by top Disney leaders and observers, Michael Eisner made a top secret trip to "The CNN" in the USA for a world-wide interview by Lawrence King of this organization. "Mr. King is the only one I could trust in my defence effort", says Eisner before the interview. "Would I expect Jane Pauley to trust me?". We were unable to tell him that Miss Pauley is now retired from the news buisness since we were seconds away from this "Lawrence King Live" program. After Lawrence was done talking about the missing Southern family, Mr. Eisner was finally interviewerd for the remaing part of the program. 90% of callers during the interview weren't attacks on the leader of Disney. "He continues to lie even when we're on his tail" says the Head of the Disney Nationalists. "Yeah, the tail of a rat, yah!", replies fellow member Mr. Donald Duck.

After the interview, the Disney Nationalists stormed "The CNN" building with guns, "Mickey Moose" soda bottles (A Henson Character), rocks marked with "Lawrence King is a/an (CENSORED)", and "Dumbo Pills". No word on what they exactly do. "Not only Michael wasted Mr. King's time, but also wasted viewer' time anticipating Mr. Regis Philbin to speak on this "Super Millionaire" show and Andy Rooney with some other talking about this "Maryland" somebody", says Slinky of the nation of Pixar who recently joined the Disney Nationalists. "Well, only Regis, but who in the world would talk about a person named after a state?" "That would be Looney Rooney, of course", joking Mr. Ted "Theodore" Turner.

15. tucsoncoyote

The Festival of the Fool...

Oh Yeah he's a Poo flinger here Shogun, and it shows when he talked about Winnie the Pooh...

uh huh he just wants to make records for being the most inept, and incomptent CEO, Disney Ever has... and believe me he really hurt his cause more then helped it last night.. I think Eisner's going to be really pelted with rotten tomatoes when he takes stage in Philadelphia on March 3rd...

also this little quip is more of his bait and switch tactics..

at this point the guy is acting like the true fool he is..In fact shogun, this guy really is more like a Frolio out of The Hunchback of Notre Dame rather then a CEO.. (a Fool indeed..)and believe me he makes Bozo the clown look like a Presidential Candidate..:p

16. tucsoncoyote

This One's for you Mikey!

Eisner: Exactly! Wait, was that a serious suggestion, or are you mocking me?
    Shego (From Kim Possible) : Yeah, I'd say about 2% serious, 98% mock.

On the Next Jerry Springer: My Affair with Muppets...as we get the candid shots of Mr. Eisner Playing Patticake with Miss Piggy.. (Oh Kermit the frog isn't going to like that!):moon:

P.S. Regis was out with Food Poisoning.. I wonder if it was a McDonald's Happy Meal, and Regis ate the Pumba Toy from Lion King 1 and 1/2 by mistake!:confused:

17. RZetlin

RZetlin New Member

I never heard so much BS coming out of one person's mouth.

Crooked politicians and the former Iraq Information Minister can take lessons from Eisner.

18. j32885

j32885 Suprieme Communicator Of MAVO

Re: Comcast & Roy Disney Vs. Michael Eisner

Watch half of the interview last night. I couldn't stand to watch the rest of the interview. Michael Eisner is such a Weasel when it comes to telling to truth, about what Really is going on at Disney. March 3rd is coming for you Eisner, just you wait. :cool:

19. Yamal

Yamal New Member

^__^

I understand you people. I mean... Who would like to hear so many lies about something you like and love? And he smiled like he believed his own lies. Ha! I'm not sure of it, but I think of a sentence in a movie I watched a long time ago. I'm sorry, but I only remember the spanish title and how the sentence went in my language. It would be great if someone told which was the exact quote in english. It was about life in jail, starring Tim Robins and Morgan Freeman. I'm sure you know what movie is. In spanish, it was called "Cadena Perpetua". It's one of my all time favourite movies. Do you remember that Holy Bible quote the guy who shoyt himself in the end of the movie before the police cam to get him because he was corrupted? "El juicio se aproxima y es inevitable". Mr Eisner, you should watch that movie... It would teach you a lesson.

20. Antiyonder

Antiyonder Amalgam Universe Overlord

Eisner is pulling a Norman Osborn.

To most of the public he is a human being. However, all of us here know that he's The Greed Goblin.

It's only a matter of time before his greed gets him impaled by his glider. LOL

That's all for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.