1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

College.

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by VG_Addict, Mar 2, 2017.

1. VG_Addict

VG_Addict Member

I take online college courses because I can't drive. I'm worried I'll have trouble getting a job because I took my courses online.

2. Cunning Condor

Cunning Condor Unfriendly Cartoonist

I don't have a license wither, but I do hope to change that sooner or later. I take the bus to my campus.

3. jaylop97

jaylop97 Commonly found at Night

I just believe in taking public transportation places I go, heck I get on the same bus for school and work for my convenience.

4. Cunning Condor

Cunning Condor Unfriendly Cartoonist

I plan to get a car mainly for getting stuff to and from. I usually bike when I need to get somewhere, but I know I can't rely on that forever.

• Like Like x 1
  5. jaylop97

jaylop97 Commonly found at Night

Yeah sometimes that stuff can be a little iffy, but I personally don't mind riding the bus. The only instance I do get worried is on weekends were services are more smaller.

6. Red Arrow :D

Red Arrow :D Proud Beneluxer

Most (if not all) college students here go to college by bicycle. There aren't many cars in my city and many important streets are car-free.

Americans must be extremely rich if they can afford a car before the age of 25.

7. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

If your courses are from a legit college, I don't see why you would have a problem.
    It seems like (in my expirence at least) a lot of teens drive a hand-me-down car from their parents. Like for me, my mom got a new car so I took over her old minivan.