1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

CN Schedule Updates

Discussion in 'The Cartoon Network/Boomerang Cartoon Forum' started by TheCtes, Jan 26, 2012.

1. imanidrayton

imanidrayton Member

Yeah I was hoping we had some marathons of some classic CN shows from 1996-2008 for the entire weekend. But since the network doesn't care about their classic shows anymore and all they care about is TTG and Gumball I guess the schedule was already planned.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. superkeegan9100

superkeegan9100 Well-known user and expert in cartoons

That's right, they're the only two shows you need. We don't want character development, all we want is fart jokes with TTG and the repetitiveness of Gumball. And you can only find them on TTGN: The Teen Titans GO!/Gumball Network!

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

Well that was a nice surprise, though I think that an April Fools for the schedule would be funny, except for AT.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. D-nice is the man.

Here's the Schedule from April 3rd-April 9th
    Oh yeah and guess which show is airing a Mini-Marathon before another show's premiere on April 10th, Guess. It starts with a T and ends with an Exclamation Point.

5. imanidrayton

imanidrayton Member

Yeah we already know the answer to that one.

6. WMania

WMania Check Out My Avatar Thread!

Why is We Bare Bears on the channel? Is it a new show? I can't tell because we're on the Cloudy with an Amazing World of Teen Titans Go Network.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. imanidrayton

imanidrayton Member

Why are they airing the new B10 series a couple times on the premiere day.

8. Toon4Thought

Toon4Thought Giving a slightly closer look.

Because I can only assume they want to rely on VOD services for the majority of their shows, which - thanks to the statement they made at the upfront - I only have more reason to believe now.

I do agree that the scheduling strategies are confusing at best, but even the most imbalanced lineup out there really isn't a huge deal in this day and age. It's really nothing more than a minor inconvenience at this point.

• Like Like x 1
  9. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

Gumball really goes down in airings on the 10th, didn't expect that to happen.

10. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

The updated schedule for April 3-9. PPG reruns return (which probably won't have some people too happy despite the fact it's never been overplayed, but I'm actually glad to see it back on the schedule).
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. imanidrayton

imanidrayton Member

Looks like TTG overplay strikes again, what am I saying it's always been like that, why can't they just do one airing and that's it? This is why I don't watch this network anymore because of that show.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. D-nice is the man.

Here's the Schedule from April 10th-April 16th from zap2it. Looks like Teen Titans Go! is on the whole 14 Hours Saturday and Sunday the 15th and 16th which is Easter Weekend which will not set well with a lot.

13. superkeegan9100

superkeegan9100 Well-known user and expert in cartoons

Oh boy. An all-day Teen Tightwads Go marathon. Again.
    (puts TV into the garbage disposal)
    TV DESTROYED.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Toon4Thought

Toon4Thought Giving a slightly closer look.

Once again, I have to ask how the kids feel about how overplayed TTG is. Somehow I get the feeling that even the most easily distracted of kids will get tired of it all (provided they haven't already).

But in all seriousness, I think it's time we all just give up on the live feed entirely. It's clearly not going to see significant improvement anytime soon, and if their emphasis on mobile technology in their upfront statement is any indication, it's pretty clear this will become less and less relevant over time (barring young children who are far less likely to have access to such alternatives, which - looking at the specific shows - the recent lineups have been very obviously aiming towards).

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #3514 Toon4Thought, Apr 2, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  15. Cartoon Ruler

Cartoon Ruler I Like Waffles

Eh, at this point, I don't really care about CN's schedule. Unless there's a management shakeup, I doubt there's ever going to be a massive improvement in the schedule anytime soon. TTG will just continue to hog up the schedule, and that's a fact that we all can't accept.

In fact, the only time I watch CN's live feed is if it airs new episodes of the shows I follow. Otherwise, I usually watch reruns online, so the terrible scheduling here doesn't really affect me anymore.

At least Disney Channel still has the decency to have a balanced schedule. It may not be perfect, but it actually has the best schedule out of all the kids' networks (sad, but true).

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. imanidrayton

imanidrayton Member

I agree with you, there is no way TTG is gonna be off air soon, the network will just keep making nonstop reruns over and over again, I don't even why they air that show a few times a day I mean nobody watches that show.

17. NeoplanDan

NeoplanDan Musical ZF

Only kids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

18. Cartoon Ruler

Cartoon Ruler I Like Waffles

Hey, I just noticed that PPG 2016 will back on the schedule next week (rerun-wise). It's just one slot at a time where the target audience is in school, but it's better than nothing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Keyon Steed

Keyon Steed D'oh!

Yeah I agree because watching CN's live feed is now a waste of time and money for those who pay cable or satellite dish. I glad I joined in the Streaming business!:)

20. Keyon Steed

Keyon Steed D'oh!

Yeah I agree because watching CN's live feed is now a waste of time and money for those who pay cable or satellite dish. I glad I joined in the Streaming business!:)