1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Clue: Toon Zone Edition - Questionnaire #3 Results (IMPORTANT NOTICE)

Discussion in 'Reality Bytes' started by Jave, May 23, 2007.

1. Jave

Jave Beware of the SPLAT
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

Well, after evaluating the results, I have to announce that once again, two suspects have been declared innocent.

First of all, Kagetsu. He decided to leave the game because it was taking up too much of his time, so he handled his Revolver and left the Kitchen, where he was enjoying his last snack.

And finally we have Kury Wagner, who for some reason never sent me in the finished questionnaire, so I'm forced to take the Sword away from her and tell her to leave the Billiard Room.

IMPORTANT: I have my second round of mid-terms this week so this game will be taking a time-out until Wednesday 30. After that, we'll have some more updates, with hints, clues, red herrings, and more mystery. Until then, enjoy your stay in the mansion with a murderer on the loose...

7 suspects remain...

2. Captain Highwind

Captain Highwind Active Member

With Kury gone, who will I pester? :\

3. Ishtar

Ishtar Active Member

Um....don't look at me.:ack:

4. Kury Wagner

Kury Wagner Jizzyboobgirlkury

Try Zechy. =P

5. Kagetsu

Kagetsu Hooligan

:anime: I agree, Zechy is the most fun to pester, though Sam isn't far behind :D

The questionnaires were becoming a real downer, on top of talking to myself in the lounge. Meh, my blog traffick has really picked up and June premiers are coming, my attention just wasn't coming here enough.

6. Jave

Jave Beware of the SPLAT
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

Does that mean you don't want to be part of the novel I'll be writing based on this game?