1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Clue: Toon Zone Edition - Questionnaire #2 Results

Discussion in 'Reality Bytes' started by Jave, May 10, 2007.

1. Jave

Jave Beware of the SPLAT
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

Okay, I'm reading the results of the questionnaire and quite frankly, they suck. Some of you were way off, submitting info far too inconsistent (we already KNOW that Colin has the Lead Pipe, how many times do I have to tell you guys this?)

But anyway, not one, but TWO suspects are being declared innocent. Oddly, they didn't suck at the questionnaire, because they never send it in.

The first is Mr. Pedro, who sent me a PM saying that due to real-life circumstances, he can't be on the game anymore. He handled me the Rope he had with him, and left the Lounge where he was the night of the murder.

The second is The Avatar, who never sent anything to me, and since he was online during the time the questionnaire had to be sent in, he has no excuse. I discovered he had the Candlestick with him in the Laundry Room, the room he was in the night of the murder.

So, Mr. Pedro and The Avatar, you have both been declared innocent, thus eliminated from the game. Thanks for playing on Clue: Toon Zone Edition.

Nine suspects remain...

2. The Avatar

The Avatar Not a member of the Fourm.

:sad:Well, I brought this on myself.

Eh, I'm still going to try to find out who the killer is. Until I get bored and skip to the end.