Changing the Future

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by Metroid_spy, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Metroid_spy

Metroid_spy Talkshow Hosts!

Is it possible for a person to change the future? I've been thinking about this because my friend is doing this story on it. There are many shows I've watched on this. These fictitious shows have a special person who can see the future and they try to change it from coming out that way and try to make it come out the way they want it to. Also, time machines, If they were invented we could also change the future. We would be mingling with the concept of time, which could have deadly consequences. For example, if you see one of your friends die, would you want to go back in time and prevent that from happening? Or would you just deal with it? I know many people would want to stop their loved ones from being killed, but would it be worth interfering with time? Is destiny already set for you or can you change it?

2. Fresh V

Fresh V Stand By Me

Hey, you made a thread on this? Cool. I think the future can be changed. Hmm.... Actually, I don't know. Maybe you actually can't stop a guy from dying. The world will never know....

3. g0_0gle

g0_0gle The Boss

Nah. We should just embrace fatalism. The world is going to end soon anyways. Is it 2012 yet?

4. ItsSunshine

ItsSunshine Banned

How are we supposed to do that

5. jaylop97

jaylop97 Well-Known Member

Probably make a better future ahead of time?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

6. ItsSunshine

ItsSunshine Banned

How about we all plant trees and in 50 years they will grow and make apples amd everyone would just come there to get free apples.

• Like Like x 1