1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Castings in Marvel Animation that Needs to Happen

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by WebMasterSage, May 24, 2016.

?

Would you approve of these following Castings?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. WebMasterSage

WebMasterSage Obey the Pecking Order.

As a Follow-up to this right here:
    http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/castings-in-dc-animation-that-needs-to-happen.5534681/

It's time to talk about which Casting in a Marvel Animated Cartoon or Movie should happen. I mean for one many of their castings in the Current cartoons have honestly kinda been a HUGE miss.

For a few that needs to happen are J.B. Blanc as Baron Zemo (As a tribute to Father Enrico Maxwell from Hellsing), John DiMaggio as The Hulk, Thanos, Abomination, War Machine & more, Robin Atkin Downes as Loki, Crispin Freeman as the Collector & Morbius, Keith Silverstein as Wolverine, Travis Willingham as Hercules, The Thing, Beta Ray Bill and even for a huge huge bonus, Clancy Brown as Galactus & the Red Skull.

Let's just see how Fantastic they would be.

#1 WebMasterSage, May 24, 2016
    Last edited: May 24, 2016
  2. Rick Jones

Rick Jones Hero Fan
    Staff Member Moderator

Trying to recast some of these roles is insanely difficult especially when I can think of VAs that were great enough in the roles to cement their voices.

One voice that I think might need some recasting is Peter Parker/Spider-Man especially if what some of us suspect is currently going on with animated Spidey actually happens. I tried to think of a VA that I think can do a believable teen voice, play it as either nerdy, cool, or goofy if they need to, play it younger or older, etc, and I just drew a blank. The closest I could probably think of was Jesse McCartney, who I thought was great as Dick Grayson on Young Justice.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk.

• Like Like x 1
  3. beyond94

beyond94 Member

I would love to see actress Adrianne Palicki as the DC Universe Rebirth voice of Wonder Woman going forward if James Tucker and company decide to go that route and end the New 52 continuity which is kind of depressing

Attached Files:

4. Rick Jones

Rick Jones Hero Fan
    Staff Member Moderator

Nice choice but this is the Marvel thread.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

5. Troy Troodon

Troy Troodon Well-Known Member

Besides, Adrianne already played Wonder Woman; and she failed spectacularly!

6. Miyamoto Musashi

Miyamoto Musashi Law Enforcer

Paul Mercier to voice Moon Knight is a dream casting choice of mine. I don't know why, but hearing him as Leon Scott Kennedy in Resident Evil 4 and RE: Degeneration imprinted his voice as an ideal choice for Moon Knight, and I'm still holding hopes for that.