Cartoon Network International News Thread 2.0

Discussion in 'The Cartoon Network/Boomerang Cartoon Forum' started by Light Lucario, Sep 29, 2017.

1. ItsSunshine

ItsSunshine Banned

The OK KO intro on CEE for today was in English. They probably want a re-dub.

2. Checkerboard

Checkerboard THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS

All CZ in CZ. There might be a new continuity soon.

3. ItsSunshine

ItsSunshine Banned

There could be. And I hope..
    Also, only the intro in the Romanian audio was in English, I dont know the same for other audios.

4. RandomMe

RandomMe An Imaginary Friend

If I have some time on Monday when OK KO premieres, I'll record the intro.

• Like Like x 2
  5. ItsSunshine

ItsSunshine Banned

Oh goody.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. NewBogus :)

NewBogus :) Plastic Duck Saves the World

@Red Arrow :D, you asked me about S3.1 order of Clarence few weeks ago, I want to tell you that 16 eps of S3 were being aired at this moment, and The Big Game was not omitted on CN PL (it premiered on Friday, the 27th October).

• Like Like x 2
  7. Red Arrow :D

Red Arrow :D Proud Beneluxer

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. ItsSunshine

ItsSunshine Banned

Does OK KO have any in-show next sign on CEE? I didnt notice it.

9. ballwa44

ballwa44 Life Can Make You Smile!

Just thought I'd let you guys know, yesterday the S05 finale for Gumball, The News aired unexpectedly on CN CEE.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #929 ballwa44, Nov 11, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  10. RandomMe

CN PT has a different schedule on Fridays. Kind of reminds me of when CN EMEA used to have a three-day weekend.

11. ItsSunshine

ItsSunshine Banned

It was just a simple Gumball episode. Its by far the best episode ive seen in S05.

12. zakawer2

zakawer2 Watch CN MENA!

Actually, CN Africa and CN MENA are completely separate feeds. CN Africa is in SD and English only and airs on Sub-Saharan Africa; it's offered by DStv and Kw├ęse TV. CN MENA is in HD and is available in both English and Arabic in addition to being offered on beIN, various Arab Gulf IPTV providers, CableVision in Lebanon, and most providers in Cyprus save for Nova.

CN Africa and CN MENA are also controlled by different Turner EMEA subdivisions:
    • CN MENA is controlled by the Middle East, North Africa, Turkey, Greece & Cyprus division (headed by Tarek Mounir) just like Boomerang MENA, CN Hindi, CN Arabic, CN Turkey and Boomerang Turkey.
    • CN Africa is controlled by the Southern Europe & Africa division like Boomerang Africa, Toonami Africa, Boing Africa, CN France, Boomerang France, Toonami France, Boing France, CN Italy, CN +1 Italy, Boomerang Italy, Boomerang +1 Italy, Cartoonito Italy, Boing Italy, CN Portugal, Boomerang "Portugal" and Boing Spain.

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. RandomMe

If the MENA region still had CN Africa, then the ban on certain shous would be wider.

14. NewBogus :)

NewBogus :) Plastic Duck Saves the World

Cartoon Network Poland Highlights for December 2017:

1. New episodes: Justice League Action (S1.4) - starts Sunday, the 3rd December at 20:10CET. New episodes every Sunday until the 24th December.
    2. New special episode: Ben 10: The 11th Alien - on Saturday, the 2nd December at 8:45CET, followed by Ben 10: Omni-Tricked special.
    3. New episodes: The Amazing World of Gumball (S5.4) - starts Monday, the 4th December at 16:00CET. New episodes every weeekday until the 18th December.
    4. New episodes: The Powerpuff Girls (2016) (S2.4) - starts Monday, the 11th December at 19:15CET. New episodes every weekday until the 22nd December.
    5. New episodes: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (S1.2) - starts Monday, the 18th December at 17:25CET (it replaces O.K K.O. Let's Be Heroes!). New episodes until the 29th December.
    6. On Sundays (starts 3rd December) there will be Winter Marathons from 8:15CET to 14:40CET, continues from 23rd December-1st January 2018 every day. On the Christmas edition, there will be continuation of August playlist including Clarence (from 8:15 to 11:30) and Total Drama (from 11:30 to 14:40). And from 20:35 to 22:20CET there will be reruns of Christmas themed movies/specials (Regular Show, Tom and Jerry and Chill Out, Scooby Doo!)
    7. Continues with new episodes of Teen Titans Go! (to 7th December) and Transformers: Robots in Disguise (to 24th December).

Sources: http://cnboompoland.blogspot.com/2017/11/zapowiedzi-programowe-cartoon-network.html and http://programtv.naziemna.info/program/stacja/cartoonnetwork=2017-12-01

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Checkerboard

For those asking, and there is quite a few of you trying to find out, you will just have to wait and see. I can't say a word. Sorry. All I can vaguely say is you will learn what the future holds. Next week is around the corner, so stay tuned!

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. ItsSunshine

ItsSunshine Banned

Do Poland highlights always apply for CEE?

17. AndReW99

AndReW99 Member

Elon Musk must be jealous :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Copaci

Copaci A Cartoon and Logos Fan

No. PL highlights don't always have to be the same as CEE.

19. ItsSunshine

ItsSunshine Banned

I was kind of curious since to me it looks like it has the same highlights as CEE...

20. Checkerboard

Wrong Cinema bumpers on CEE again despite right Next bumper. This is getting tiresome.