Cartoon Network and Netflix

Discussion in 'The Cartoon Network/Boomerang Cartoon Forum' started by ToonsLover, Apr 17, 2012.

1. ToonsLover

ToonsLover Lover of Toons

Is there any reason that there are no Cartoon Network series on Netflix? Nickelodeon and Disney Channel both have a lot of shows on there, so why doesn't Cartoon Network?

2. DonkeyKongSong

DonkeyKongSong Active Member

Turner in general doesn't seem as fond of Netflix as Disney and Viacom are.

3. Mister Modular

Mister Modular Miss Carmody

You mean for streaming right? I wanted to watch Flapjack but it looked like it was DVD only last I checked.

4. ToonsLover

ToonsLover Lover of Toons

Yes, Netflix streaming.

There are just so many great CN series that I really wish would appear on there. Zune Marketplace is way too expensive.

5. spartanx54

spartanx54 New Member

I feel your pain. I would love to see my old CN favorites such as Ed Ed and Eddy, Camp Lazlo, and Fosters Home. Those were classics.

I also want Gargoyles from Disney on Netflix, I've been wanting to get into that show for a while. *glares at disney*.

6. Sketch

Sketch not like those other old guys

Warner is finally putting some of their shows on Netflix so hopefully Turner will not be far behind but they were already way behind the times in that regard. They also seem to want to keep streaming of their shows limited to their own streaming services which all require having a provider among their selected options.

7. Captain Travis

Captain Travis New Member

What show is Warner's adding to Netflix. Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, Pinky an the Brain and freakazoid hopefully

8. Sketch

Sketch not like those other old guys

CW shows so no cartoons thus far. They've put some animated movies on over the years but no shows.

9. Mixiboi

Mixiboi New Member

10. MadMan400096

MadMan400096 World War I Flying Ace

Yeah, but remember, we're talking about streaming CN and WB shows. That's just about the DVDs.

Nick has a lot of shows, sure, but Disney has somewhat fewer offerings; they don't offer any show of theirs that's not currently airing.