1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Cartoon Network and Boomerang Renewal/Cancellation Thread

Discussion in 'The Cartoon Network/Boomerang Cartoon Forum' started by ToonJay723, Aug 27, 2016.

1. ToonJay723

ToonJay723 Bingo Bongo

I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶C̶N̶ ̶u̶s̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶2̶6̶,̶ ̶4̶0̶,̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶5̶2̶ ̶e̶p̶i̶s̶o̶d̶e̶s̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶.̶ ̶W̶e̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶2̶6̶ ̶e̶p̶i̶s̶o̶d̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶1̶3̶ ̶e̶p̶i̶s̶o̶d̶e̶s̶ ̶l̶e̶f̶t̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶2̶5̶ ̶e̶p̶i̶s̶o̶d̶e̶s̶ ̶l̶e̶f̶t̶.̶

EDIT: Okay, so 25 episodes left, since they've recorded over 100 episodes

#41 ToonJay723, Sep 3, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
  2. NeoplanDan

NeoplanDan Musical ZF

I'm not sure if I'm getting this right, I remember from two months ago, the Clarence crew recently recorded about 100 episodes, this was based on a tweet made by Spencer.

https://mobile.twitter.com/srothbell/status/743614770549399552

TBH, I don't know if they got already recorded over 100 episodes in a instance since the tweet has a picture of a cake with a 100 episodes written on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#42 NeoplanDan, Sep 3, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
  3. Red Arrow :D

Red Arrow :D Proud Beneluxer

I'm pretty sure Clarence will get 102 or 103 episodes. (excluding shorts) That's my bet.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Boomerangfan101

Boomerangfan101 Can You Not!

So that means we have plenty of episodes of Clarence left that's good

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I.R. Shokew

I.R. Shokew DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs

Eh... That's a relief, honestly. Here's hoping each and every one of them can help this show to end on a high note, that's for sure.

6. PapaGreg

PapaGreg Peppermint tea for me

Damn shame what happened to Clarence while I didn't keep up with the episodes constantly like I used to the episodes I did watched I really enjoyed them

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. jaylop97

jaylop97 Commonly found at Night

Its alright to see at least Clarence will go to 100 episodes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Mikurotoro92

Mikurotoro92 Banned

I'm not really sad about Clarence stopping production because I never really cared about it or had any real attachment to the show or characters same thing with Teen Titans Go & most of the other CN shows I was more of a Nick person as a kid & still prefer Nick's cartoons over CN's I mainly watch CN for Toonami & AS!

Honestly to tell you the truth I think CN is slightly over-rated!

9. SaneMan

SaneMan Well-Known Member

how are Disney/Nickelodeon any better?

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Cartoon Ruler

Cartoon Ruler I Like Waffles

The same goes to Adult Swim as well. Most of their current shows suck (aside from a few gems) IMO.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Boomerangfan101

No one Cares if u don't care no offense but you are rlly starting to annoy me with your constant complaining and how is Clarence Overrated? CN barley promotes it

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. WMania

WMania Check Out My Avatar Thread!

They cancelled Clarence? That's awfully disappointing. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. NeoplanDan

NeoplanDan Musical ZF

I wouldn't exactly say they have about 25 left or have yet recorded up to 100, which this is based on what spencer added upon the tweet, unless CN is doing the same thing like they did with WBB, UG, and SU, cutting a number of episodes into 25 or 26 or something, CN usually never give any official annoucement about any of their show's fate.

14. NeoplanDan

NeoplanDan Musical ZF

That's from what you say, we understand that you're more into nick than CN and Disney, but like what @Boomerangfan101 said, no one cares from what you don't like, or what you're into, I suggested that what you say about something, you keep it to yourself, because saying it out, isn't helping at all. Toonami fine (but haven't watch since I was five) but as for AS, is definitely not my cup of tea, which I could care less about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15. Cartoon Ruler

Cartoon Ruler I Like Waffles

I didn't expect Clarence to get cancelled so quick. I expected at least a third season but oh well. Not really a big fan of Clarence but it's still sad to see to go. At least We Bare Bears, Gumball and Adventure Time will still keep me satisify for awhile.

#55 Cartoon Ruler, Sep 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2016
  16. Light Lucario

Light Lucario Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Okay I had to delete a lot of posts just now, so let me make this clear. Do not insult people for disliking your favorite shows. If you can't respectfully disagree with a person over something like that, then it's best to just move on instead of confronting them and dragging the whole thread off topic. Insulting people is not going to be tolerated here.

Also, don't announce that you've reported someone for trolling. Reporting people is perfectly fine, but announcing it is rude and gets the thread further off-track. The staff tries to deal with reports as soon as we can, but the report button doesn't instantly summon us from whatever else we're doing to take care of the situation instantly. We try our best, but sometimes, it might take awhile longer to respond to reports, depending on when we're online, so keep that in mind when reporting posts as well.

Please return to more productive discussion. Thank you.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Mikurotoro92

Mikurotoro92 Banned

That's it can a mod please cancel my account? I can't take it anymore I try to speak my mind & get yelled at!

18. Red Arrow :D

Red Arrow :D Proud Beneluxer

You need to understand that people don't like it when someone brings up Nickelodeon in every post. Especially if you're posting in the CN/Boomerang forum.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

Looks like Gumball is ending but I'm not sure when. Ben Bocquelet tweeted that there's a lot more in store for their last season, but I don't know if he means this season or next season because I thought it was renewed through season 6.
    https://twitter.com/benbocquelet/status/773245676809490437

I've asked him for some clarification. I'll update if he responds.

20. Boomerangfan101

A lot of CN series are ending or being cancelled first Uncle Grandpa ( even tho IMO i don't care for that show), Regular Show might be ending after Season 8 and Gumball is. now ending I wonder what will replace these Shows?

#60 Boomerangfan101, Sep 6, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2016