1. We're giving away Twin Saga MMO Starter Packs! Get your free key here: Twin Saga Starter Pack Giveaway
  2. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

Cartoon Network Airport Ads

Discussion in 'The Cartoon Network/Boomerang Cartoon Forum' started by Silverstar, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Silverstar

Silverstar Rock the Dragon

I was randomly surfing the net this morning and I came across these ads from 2011.

Anybody else seen these? Did they air on TV? 'Cause I've never seen them.

2. BlueMail

BlueMail Chinatown, Chain me Down

Your guess is as good as mine, I don't recall ever seeing these ads before…they're different to say the least.

3. King_of_doom

King_of_doom kiva fan

Nah, if you read the comment it says that those commercials haven't aired here, probably in the UK or another place just like other commercials i have scene like Latin America.

4. BlooMac

BlooMac Well-Known Member

Well, I only said they probably haven't aired in the US since I haven't spot any of them. These commercials were uploaded on CN US' official Facebook, so I'm sure they were meant for CN US.

5. Dudley

Dudley Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I remember Cartoon Network posting these on their Facebook page, but I've never seen them on television.

6. MadMan400096

MadMan400096 World War I Flying Ace

Those are some pretty funny commercials (particularly the Scooby Doo and Looney Tunes ones). Shame they're not airing on TV at the moment.

7. DuckTwacy

DuckTwacy French phone.

That's strange... if I remember correctly I recall seeing the Bugs and Daffy one on TV during last summer, or around then. Really funny ads, though.

EDIT: Also, I just noticed this. If you listen closely at the beginning of the Bugs and Daffy ad, you can hear someone on the airport intercom saying something about a "flight towards Bedrock". Interesting, because there are no Flintstones characters in the ads. I do really like the ads though; they remind of late 90's/ early 2000's CN.