1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Cartoon Ideas and such

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by Rabbitdust, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Rabbitdust

Rabbitdust New Member

I love cartoons so much that I want to make my own! Anyone else want to make cartoons?
    I have so many ideas for cartoons!

2. ZanyLogic5

ZanyLogic5 Active Member

I have one that's currently still being thought of, though it's going to be a comic book series first. The working title is Crazy Toons.

The synopsis is three (hyperactive) screwball characters (all three are male) who go around their hometown messing with others with their odd personality and energy or (are for the most part) are heroes among their town.

If your wondering what species they are, i haven't decided on it yet. I consider on making them bears (cubs that is), but I thought of also making them a Cat, Dog, and Human instead. Still not sure, but giving it more thought.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Rabbitdust

Rabbitdust New Member

Sounds cool! I think they should be bears cause bears are uber cute!! Heres my idea:

California Monsters: The show revolves around 6 main characters and them growing up and learning how high school isn't as amazing as it was supposed to be. All of the characters in the show will be some type of creature or animal, no humans! Every character has a certain goal in the story that they are trying to achieve. The show will take place in Southern California in the (fictional) town "Clear Seas", which is a mixture of the real SoCal towns Oceanside, Vista, and Fallbrook.

What do ya think?

4. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

I've been always thinking of one called Balade +, about a warrior who collects weapons that at one point were wielded by some of the strongest warriors ahead of his time, and he goes on to find throughout different realites these weapons in hopes of rejoining his people by sacrificing them in exchange of a safe return.

5. Johnny Flume

Johnny Flume New Member

I had an idea about various office stationery that came to life at certain points of the day. You'd have Snappy the Stapler, Peppy the Punch, battalions of paperclips and thumbtacks that were constantly at war with one another, a sage, wise printer/scanner that others came to for advice. And throughout the entire day they'd discuss the comings and goings of humans and the peculiarity of people and office culture. Oh and the water cooler would be obese.