Cartoon characters in their underwear

Discussion in 'The toonzone - General Animation Discussion' started by Dantheman, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dantheman

Dantheman Active Member

Usually,seeing cartoon characters in their underwear is something that is used for comic effect,like when their pants fall down,and we see said character is wearing boxers with hearts on them,they blush,and pull their pants up. List such instances you remember,or times when you see a character's underpants and there's no such gag to go along with it.

In the Jimmy Neutron episode "When Pants Attack",the main characters are in their underwear for most of the episode,due to the circumstances of the episode's plot (The townspeople's pants come alive and revolt after Jimmy invents "pants-picking-themselves-up" technology),and the situation allows Sheen to show off his new UltraLord underpants.

In a episode of Tiny Toon Adventures,Buster and Babs pose as a rich couple to get back a giant gold rock Montana Max stole from the earth's core,and in a scene when Babs is standing on the gold rock,there's an upskirt shot of Babs wearing frilly panties with some acronym on them (I believe it was TGIF,or something like it. Somebody here may remember better than me).

Post yours,but please,let's keep it clean,as much as possible,huh?

2. DBZNarutoWarrior

DBZNarutoWarrior Major

Spongebob has been in underwear on numerous occasions. One in particular was when he was "hooked."

3. John Pannozzi

John Pannozzi 30 Years of Turtle Power

[​IMG]

End of thread.

4. Antiyonder

Antiyonder Amalgam Universe Overlord

The Tale Spin episode "My Fair Ballo" doesn't have pants falling down as you put it, but it does involve characters on the episode stripping down to their undergarments. Reason being that the clothing is used for balloon material.

5. Uncle_Lina

Uncle_Lina Rubba chicken

Cow and Chicken had a lot of characters in their underpants.
    Dexter's Lab also had quite a few episodes with characters in their underwear.
    A lot of Rugrats characters are in their underwear.

Basicly every cartoon character has been seen in their underwear at times.

6. tb4000

tb4000 New Member

Though I notice it's only comedic when males are in their undies. When it's females, unless it's an adult oriented show, are never showcased like that. The girls in Family Guy are stripped down every couple of eps.

7. PeppeRaskell1

PeppeRaskell1 11/1/14

Hope nobody's mentioned Samurai Jack yet. Occasionally, you'd see an episode (Episodes "XIV" and XVI" stand out in particular!) where Jack would be seen clad only in his fundoshi.

8. tucsoncoyote

tucsoncoyote Time to get my "Game face" on

This guy has lost his pants so many times.......

If you have to give the award for a character losing their pants or ending up in their underwear the most times.. the award definitely goes to Ron Stoppable in Kim Possible.

Ron's lost his pants on no less then a dozen times (Some folks say at least 16 to 20 times) throughout the 2 school years initially, (Losing them at least 3 times in So the Drama), and even as a Senior (In Season 4), Ron's lost his pants at least twice (So Far).. (Once in Ill Suited, and again in Grande Size Me!)

If there was anyone who needs a belt or a pair of suspenders the most for Channukah, It's Ron...Believe me, Ron definitely needs to seriously spend some cash and get himself at least a pair of suspenders let alone a few belts.. else we'll see plenty more of this happening, Even in senior year!:

[​IMG]
    Of course it does make you wonder... Does Kim even mind when he ends up like this a lot of times?

(Or maybe Kim should be the decent girlfriend and buy him those belts.. He'll thank her later..);) :p

:coyote:

9. Darking

Darking Packing Heat

Not sure if this counts, but Max Goof was shown in a state of undress in the first few minutes of A Goofy Movie.

10. Ishtar

Ishtar Active Member

It's happened a few times on Goof Troop aswell.

11. dth1971

dth1971 Active Member

How about the Arthur episode "Arthur's Underwear"?

12. critter

critter oh my!

What's the point of this thread? Posting pics of cartoon characters in their boxers? I thought it was going to be about something more... discussable.

13. Anthonynotes

Anthonynotes PBS: We rock harder than MTV

To *try* to add to discussion:

When was the first time a character was seen in briefs (vs. the usual boxer shorts seen in older cartoons)? I'm guessing Homer on "The Simpsons", but I dunno...

14. Cullen

Cullen New Member

When Foghorn Leghorn loses his feathers, it sometimes shows him wearing polka dotted underwear.

15. Hordesman

Hordesman slashor

Depends on the genre.

16. Kevin the Geek

Kevin the Geek Golem fan

In The Powerpuff Girls episode "Mommy Fearest", there is a scene where Bubbles is seen in her undergarments while the Professor is trying to get her to change into her pajamas. :bubbles:

17. Lychii

Lychii 2 pickles, 1 jar

PPG aside, have girls been shown in their underwear on a kids show?

18. Gokou Ruri

Gokou Ruri Wielder of the dark arts.

I know The Wild Thornberrys, Batman: The Animated Series, and Jimmy Neutron had girls in their underwear (or upskirt shots, whatever you want to call them)

19. DarthGonzo

DarthGonzo Ten Years on TZ!

Dexter from Dexter's Lab was always ending up naked or in his underwear in many episodes.

20. Kazuya Prower

Kazuya Prower Keeping it Tails since 2005

Mickey has been seen wearing underwear in a few of his old cartoons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.