1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Cartoon Avatars...

Discussion in 'The Drawing Board' started by Dusty, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

2. WMania

WMania Check Out My Avatar Thread!

Love the new ones. Can't wait for more!!!

3. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

Not playing favorites about making certain avatars. I will try to get to making some of the ones that you guys or gals have asked for, but for now here are some new ones and older ones that were updated:
    [​IMG]
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/Dusty37/CNACG1S2011.png

D.

4. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

I did a couple of the ones you wanted WMania, and some that Disney XD wanted. Again I will try to do ones that I can get Hi-Res images of and many on your guy's or gal's lists a are a bit difficult to locate, but I'll keep trying, until then enjoy:
    [​IMG]
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/Dusty37/CNACG2S2011V1.png

D.

5. bobbybop

bobbybop Member

your avatars are really cool. I am using one of yours as you can see

6. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

Toonami comes next, I just have to figure out what show to do, or if I will do a bunch of characters from diferent shows that were part of the Toonami block, :)

D.

EDIT: I have been meaning to say this... Do you guys see how I have my avatar I am currently using, (the Superman one?) That's how I made them and how they were meant to be, they should have the black outlines when you post them to your profile, again just look at mine and that is how it should look. But, if you like yours the way it currently is, then just ignore this part of my post. ;) I just thought I would post that as an FYI, :)

7. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

Thanks bobbybop, I am glad you are enjoying them, I will be posting updates to many of my past avatars as soon as I am able to make them. There are a ton I need to update so please bare with me as it might take awhile. :)

D.

8. WMania

Those are so amazing. One note though.

Your CN/Check It ones have the logo on the top left and not the bottom like the others.

I can tell that you enjoy this design though, as I see you are making a ton more quicker and they are turning out much better. :)

Good work Dusty. Can't wait for a lot more. :D

BTW, Dusty. I took your advice with the new ones. Once September comes around, I'm going to include the black borders. :)

9. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

Yeah I did that because the original CN slogan said: "Only on... Cartoon Network." So that's why I put the CN logo on the bottom below the words, so they go in order. The new "Check It" ones wouldn't have worked that way because CN's new slogan is: "Cartoon Network... Check It!" See what I mean? Also, yeah I do like the new designs, but I mainly wanted to make a new-ish design but also I wanted it to be accurate to how CN did their stuff through-out all the years. Anyways, thanks for the compliments, :)

Cool, glad I could help, :)

D.

10. WMania

Oh, I understand that now. Thanks for clearing that up. Can't wait for more designs! :D

11. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

I don't usually have much time to work on these, but when I am able to try and work on them I cannot find good pictures of the shows. So bare with me as it will be a while before I am able to finish more Avatars, uggh... I wish CN would just provide more HQ images of their shows, that would allow me to make these much better and faster.

D.

12. WMania

Awwww. Well, when you do get the time, remember that many shows have character pages on Cartoon Network's website.

13. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

I know, but they are usually very tiny pics on CN's site. CN is really annoying when it comes to having higher quality images of their shows available, :shrug:

D.

14. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

15. WMania

I love them, especially Lola. The Looney Tunes Show Wiki (link in my signature) also has high quality images of other characters and their poses too. :p I am really happy you didn't change Daffy's image that much, as I liked it before.

16. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

Thanks for the link and the compliment, :) and yeah, I really liked that Daffy Duck image too, so I didn't want to use a different one either.

D.

17. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

18. WMania

Love all the new avatars. I like the idea of having a logo avatar for shows too.

19. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

Thanks WMania, and yeah I only do the logo if there are no more characters to do, (or I am too lazy to find pics of other characters,) lol
    ;)

D.

20. Dusty

Dusty Superman.