1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Cartoon Avatars...

Discussion in 'The Drawing Board' started by Dusty, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

Cartoon Avatars... update! Miguzi's "Code Lyoko"

I made these this past week and a half, (it started out as just a fun little thing to male myself a cool new avatar) but then I thought I might share these with you guys, so feel free to use them, but only for personal use only, please, anyways many more to come, and soon I hope,
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/Dusty37/2010CNAvatars.png
    [​IMG]

(mods if this thread is in the wrong place or you just plain don't like this idea, feel free to let me know, or just do what you think is neccessary) :)

D.

#1 Dusty, Aug 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
  2. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

Here are all of the avatars I have done so far, (since I am trying to keep the quality of the images the best I can, TZ won't let you use some of them,) mainly the star wars ones, but you can use almost all the rest except the Superman one on the far right (unfortunately, I can't make the size any smaller without jeopardizing the quality of the image)
    but anyways enjoy:
    http://www.deviantart.com/download/178108392/cartoon_network_avatars_by_kal_dusty-d2y1hbc.png
    [​IMG]

3. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

I am re-doing the CN avatars so that they can all be used fere on TZ without any problem. Until then here is my latest art project: A Cartoon Network Character Desktop, (I plan to make another one soon, if my health permits me) anyways feel free to use this, but only for personal use please, thanks and enjoy, :)

CLICK ON LINK FOR PICTURE (NOTE: For anyone who may be concerned, the link is safe, )

http://www.deviantart.com/download/178514546/cartoon_network_universe_i_by_kal_dusty-d2ya6pe.png

D.

4. cuzin34

cuzin34 @AsapCuzin

these are cool man, good job. can you make a toonami avatar please thanks.

5. Kieran Pertnav

Kieran Pertnav Self-confidence!

These are really nice. But where's Flapjack? Also, it would be cool to see some for the new shows like Regular Show, Sym-Bionic Titan, MAD etc.

6. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

I plan on doing more shows but this is what I have done so far, I am trying to make more of them but my health hasn't allowed me to do anymore yet,

D.

7. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

8. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

Also, any friendly critiquing, or advice on the avatars and Desktop Wallpapers I did would be greatly appreciated, as I know there are a few mistakes I made on both images. I would appreciate any feedback to know how I can improve or what I should do next,
    but please be gentle as I am fragile, ;)

Thanks.

EDIT: Cool this is my 1,111th post. :)

#8 Dusty, Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2010
  9. Kryten

Kryten I've been Pony'd

Nice, but I'd love some Adventure Time avatars. I'd kill for Ice King.

10. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

Okay, sorry for the lack of updates (not to gain concern or pity, but the reason I take so long to update things, is because of srupid life and Health problems, but again please don't feel sorry for me,) anyways back to the subject, I will try to get more CN avatars soon, along with some Fall CN Desktops.
    As for the avatar character choices, next up are:
    Flap Jack, Adventure Time, and many more (CN is a big library of good shows so there are many to be made), but bare with me, as life sucks, right now...
    but like one of my favorite quotes says:

"Why do we fall?" "
    So That we can learn to pick ourselves up."

stay tuned... :D

D.

11. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

#11 Dusty, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010
  12. cuzin34

cuzin34 @AsapCuzin

good job man.

i just found my Halloween wallpaper. lets just hope cn has some cool halloween bumps.

13. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

Thanks I'm glad you enjoy it, I wish more people would let me know how I'm doing on my art, good or bad, but thanks again, and enjoy kind sir, :)

D.

14. Kool345

Kool345 Starting at 8/7c on ABC

Great job Dusty, keep up the good work. I love all of the avatars you made. The Cartoon Network Halloween picture is really good too.

15. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

Thanks Kool345, :)

D.

16. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

17. Shogun of Love

oooh could you please do one for B'wana Beast sorta as a tribute to him since you know:sad:

18. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

I'll be doing many more CN avatars from new and old CN shows. Right now I am only able to do a few at a time because of life issues, but B'wana Beast is most certainly a strong possibility when I get to BATB avatars, Like I said though, life is kinda sucky right now, but i'll try to get more stuff done soon, :)

D.

19. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

I needed a small break from making avatars, plus I am not sure how much longer I'll be here to post new ones anyways, but here is quickly/poorly done DC background for anyone interested, (It is JL which did premier on CN, so I think it belongs here, but MODS if you feel differently feel free to move or delete this post,) anywho the image itself is messy and isn't cleaned up very well yet, but here it is anyways:
    http://www.deviantart.com/download/181377520/justice_league_pc_desktop_by_kal_dusty-d2zzjsg.png

The font and JL pics weren't drawn by me, I just put em together and did the shiny background and stuff,) anyways enjoy, :)

D.

20. Dusty

Dusty Superman.