1. We're giving away Twin Saga MMO Starter Packs! Get your free key here: Twin Saga Starter Pack Giveaway
  2. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

Can anybody remember these cartoons?

Discussion in 'Saturday Morning Forever!' started by searcher, Feb 12, 2017.

1. searcher

searcher New Member

Hello

I have been trying to recall the name of some old cartoons, but I'm having trouble to find them on the internet. I would like to know if someone here can help me. The cartoons in question are (if I'm not mistaken) from the 80s or early 90s (certainly not later than 1995):

1- A cartoon whose characters were a group of creatures who resembled colorful floating heads. Each one had some kind of characterization (for exemple, I one green floating head sported a cowboy hat).

2- A series focusing a girl who found and befriended a dragon. The dragon takes her to an underground cave, where she discovers several other dragons. Some of the dragons were able to disguise themselves as stalactites for hiding. The plot involved some guys who wanted to capture the dragons/destroy their lair.

Does anybody remember something like that?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mandouga

Mandouga Active Member

A show called "The Bots Master" had talking robot heads in it, but they weren't floating heads. Could that be it? The second one sounds a little bit like Happy Ness: The Secret of the Loch (both shows were produced by C&D* (which was started by Jean Chalopin after he left DIC*).

*C&D stands for "Créativité et Développement", just as DIC (or rather "D.i.C.") originally stood for "Diffusion (Broadcast), information, et Communication".