1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

CA Animated Voices Of Christmas Benefit

Discussion in 'The Voice Actors Appreciation Society' started by BonnieB21:-), Apr 9, 2013.

1. BonnieB21:-)

BonnieB21:-) Active Member

[​IMG]

Rachael MacFarlane (Hayley Smith on American Dad!) hosts a holiday musical revue to benefit Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles at the Catalina Jazz Club on Sunday, December 2, 2012 at 7:30 pm. Special guests include: Dee Bradley Baker, Alex Borstein, Corey Burton, Grey DeLisle, Anna Graves, Seth Green, Scott Grimes, Jennifer Hale, Jess Harnell, Kevin Michael Richardson, Tara Strong, Cree Summer, Kari Wahlgren and more!
    Read more at CA - Animated Voices of Christmas | Convention Scene

How did everyone here miss this????? I'm chargrinned!!!!!!! In my own defense, I don't come in here that often. I didn't even know that Seth McFarlene's sister was on American Dad. How come he didn't hook her up with a sketch on the Oscars? I was just wasting my time doing a random search on You Tube and came upon one of the videos of the event. Here's just a taste. Everybody sings X-mas songs. But since it's APRIL, I'll post the Improv game.

[video=youtube;Ph8rbUbwub4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph8rbUbwub4&feature=share&list=PL0bmhp4SeGOuABFGHQDkkq2P7y6riIJ2t[/video]

The rest you can watch here:

JoniRubinTV - YouTube

Here's some pictures from the event.

Pictures From Rachael McFarlane's Animated Voices of Christmas Benefit for Children's Hospital

I haven't watched the whole thing.

https://www.facebook.com/events/499300280091022/

As always, You're Welcome!

2. Oldiesfreak1854

I'm surprised Mickey Rooney wasn't included (after all, he WAS Santa Claus in a bunch of Rankin-Bass Christmas specials.)