C&C - Trinity Blood - "The Ibelis III: A Mark of Sinner" [12/9]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by Space Cadet, Dec 9, 2006.

1. Space Cadet

Space Cadet I'M SWEATING

I didn't see a talkback, so here is one.

2. Kitschensyngk

Kitschensyngk Let's mash it up!

Has "Alphonse's" voice dropped?

Looks like Petro is willing to play.

Someone wants to start a war.

HEEEEEEEEEERE'S JOHNNY!

Gunslinger friggin rocks.

Who gave this woman a license?!

This series has a nasty habit of killing off (or attempting to kill off) cute characters.

3. Humble

Humble Paranoid Member

Is it me or is the female inquisitor voiced by Wendy Powell?(AKA:Envy)

Too bad Pietro bit it because the kid thinks he can confront a tank. Everyone stating their disbelief of Nightroad's abilities is wearing thin.

-Humble

4. v1cious

v1cious Haters gonna hate

the end of that was pretty cool.

5. JShaggy

JShaggy Completely Out of Character

My thoughts exactly. When the boy asked, I was thinking that she had never driven a car before.

6. PickHut

PickHut *daydreams*

I wanna know how they ended up choosing her as the driver. I mean, if that guy said he would be the boy's shield, wouldn't it make more sense to have him in the front? Odd how he ended up in the back seat with Abel.

7. Anyone00

Anyone00 The Moltar-Snork

What is wrong with you woman? The Lady in the Big Silly Hat can keep her cool and she's actually there; why are you hiding your holographic projection and shaking in fear, you're on (heck you're commanding) the biggest baddest thing the Vatican's got flying that's miles away. Sure you've been commanded not to start a battle in the sky but your holographic projection can cause a distraction or something.

You think Pietro is cute? :p

Don't worry he has a 3+ armor save.

It was just for the sake of comedy plus I don't think European compacts are very accommodating to tall people especially when they're wearing assault marine armor; so shorties up front.

8. Hyper Shadow X

Hyper Shadow X Lover of Fate-Chan

Abel taking on the tank was cool.

9. Master Moron

Master Moron New Member

Ummm...how did the kid survive?

And geez, Abel's no killing vow is really inconsistent. I guess in this episode the taste of vampire blood caused him to lose control and kill...or something...but...uhhh...why did he now decide to start drinking vampire blood?

10. JShaggy

JShaggy Completely Out of Character

It's nothing new. He did the same thing in the first two episodes (the blood drinking part anyway).

What surprised me the most in this episode:

11. Duke

Duke Truer Words Were Never Spoken

Jesus' reincarnation healed him. :)

More than likely it was some super medical ability/person the Vatican has (or, more likely, that Kate has). One would think that in the couple thousand years between here and then, they'd have advanced the field of medicine a little bit, and that combined with a vampire's natural toughness ensured he'd survive long enough.

Esther driving was hilarious, but I'm surprised she was allowed to drive instead of Abel. Pietro didn't really do jack squat other than get shot up (He's really pathetic without his "screamer"), but he was still cool.

12. Freedom Fighter

Freedom Fighter New Member

I didn't get Esther's driving. If that's her as a first-time driver... honestly, I've seen worst first-time drivers (for example, see that "Eureka Seven" episode in which Renton & Dominic have to drive into town to get medicine for their 'girls').

I'm still trying to figure out what I'm getting from this series... though I have to admit, without that showdown fight between Radu and Abel (in Crusnik form), I probably would've sworn to finally drop this series.

Plus, I know anime well enough that the newly-formed agreement between the Vatican and the Empire will go through some hefty turmoil, even with that Rosenkreutz Guild breathing down both their backs, trying to incite them into war with each other, before they come anywhere close to 100% unity between the races.

"The Ibelis, Part 3: A Mark of Sinner": 6/10.