C&C - Trinity Blood - "Sword Dancer" [10/14]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by Neo Ultra Mike, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Neo Ultra Mike

Neo Ultra Mike Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts

Since I Didn't See The Talkback Up For It Yet, And It's Past 11PM and all, Guess That means I can make one. Here's the talkback for the latest Trinity Blood episode. And here's the synopsis for the episode and I should remind you all not to look at the spoilers if you don't want to be spoiled. That's why they're in the black box people. For your own protection from knowing when you may not want to know.

Enjoy Everyone!

2. NickWhiz1

NickWhiz1 New Member

Why do you even bother posting the synopsis for the episode. then?

3. Neo Ultra Mike

Neo Ultra Mike Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts

For the people who do want to know what's happening in the episode and don't care about spoilers. There are some of those to, they're just not as outspoken as those "hey don't post spoilers" people.

4. v1cious

v1cious Haters gonna hate

"Die"

worst action sequence ever

5. Space Cadet

Space Cadet I'M SWEATING

Awww, I liked that nun.:sad:

Edit: Wait, nevermind, she's fine. And the music being played in the hospital reminds me of Samurai X: Reflections.

6. Dr. Daedalus

Dr. Daedalus I presume.

LOL. Cue bloody aftermath.

Not sure how I feel about this episode yet. Even with the synopsis provided in this thread, it was really ambiguous and vague about what was going on. Really, really vague. I felt like I walked in ten minutes late to it, despite um..... not.

And I assume this Sword Dancer guy comes into play later in the series? He better, otherwise this episode was a waste of time.

7. Sketch

Sketch not like those other old guys

Well that wasn't very interesting... but darn if that animation wasn't fantastic.

8. Kitschensyngk

Kitschensyngk Let's mash it up!

How exactly was Agnes resuscitated? Will they go over this later?

9. Punisher

Punisher One Shot At Glory

Possibly the best episode yet, and that's without vampire Abel. I'd like to see more of this "Sword Dancer".

10. PickHut

PickHut *daydreams*

There sure was a lot of pointless killing going on in this episode, and it kinda gave me mixed feelings. I just found it odd that the nun would say that Hugue saved her life twice at the end, considering it was basically his fault that she almost got killed. I mean, I know she was freaked out that a vampire wanted to see her, but if that sword dancer had not have shown up at that moment she would've been fine and half the stuff that happened in this episode wouldn't have happened man this is a long sentence. Interesting character, though.

11. Master Moron

Master Moron New Member

You know, the interesting thing is that if Hughes had simply let them take the nun, they would have taken her memory and they would have let her go unscathed, no blood shed at all. But, Hughes decided to kill that one vampire which caused a chain reaction which led to him masacreing every vampire in the city. I think it's pretty clear that this Hughes guy isn't exactly a good guy. Though, apparently, that nun doesn't realize what a psychopath he is since she's always unconscious when he goes on killing sprees.

12. Roman Legion

Roman Legion Let's Make a Deal

The spoilers still aren't necessary, are they? You could always, I dunno, post a clever spoiler-free synopsis so as not to give away tooo much...

--Romey

13. Hyper Shadow X

Hyper Shadow X Lover of Fate-Chan

This was a nice eppy.

14. Space Chief

Space Chief Lookin' kinda cool, Light.

O yay, fangirl bait. Move over Sesshy, here comes Sword Dancer! :shrug:

And someone who has her mind drained and her abdomen impaled but miraculously survives. Does this show even try to make sense?

The only thing that can save this show is the evil mastermind behind it all turning out to be Zladko.

15. MeggieMay

MeggieMay New Member

Something else I think this episode is trying to show is to show more about how the vampires view things, as well as showing that the AX/Rome isn't always any better than the vampires.

Still, I'd have been happier with a episode with more Abel and not san the main characters. I'm not sure why the show did this, though maybe Sword Dancer is a popular character out of the books/manga and they felt they should do a episode that featured him or something? :shrug:

16. Freedom Fighter

Freedom Fighter New Member

I agree that this episode was far from stellar, and I'm trying to think of a reason other than it having no Abel or Esther goodness. Besides, given this guy is part of the Vatican and they gave him his own episode, he's going to have a significant role somewhere down the line...

When I saw that machine the Count was going to use to extract Sister Agnes' memories from, I honestly thought that thing was going to kill her. Apparently, it ended up being the Count himself who did her in, after she tried to help Father Hugue (aka 'Sword Dancer').

Otherwise, especially with the ending, it felt like mindless violence that I actually thought of as mindless. Aren't we supposed to enjoy mindless violence? I wish I could've enjoyed this.

"Sword Dancer": 6.5/10.