1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

C&C - Tokyo Ghoul √A - "Deluge of Flowers" [9/23]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by Kitschensyngk, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Kitschensyngk

Kitschensyngk Worse than one of those little blue crunchy things

The battle continues to continue continuing the continuous process of continuation.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Tokyo Ghoul √A
    Episode 23 - "Deluge of Flowers"

The One-Eyed Owl fights Shinohara and Juuzou, and when the Aogiri Tree joins the battle, the CCG is driven into a corner. Kaneki and Amon face off, and reluctantly engage in battle. Eventually the strongest investigator, Kishō Arima appears and attacks the One-Eyed Owl, giving the CCG renewed hope to fight on.

Please continue not posting spoilers.

2. Kitschensyngk

Kitschensyngk Worse than one of those little blue crunchy things

Last time: Oh, boo hoo. All the characters I couldn't remember are dying.

MISCOLORED PUZZLE PIECE TOUPEE GUY! NOOOOOO!

EVIL ALPHONSE ELRIC! YESSSSSS!

I'm sorry, am I supposed to feel sorry for this kid? Because all you've been trying to do is make me feel sorry for the wrong people.

That one guy looks like he made a gun out of a vibrator.

And now Shinji and the white knight are dueling.

"If I had a choice, I would choose not to fight you. But I don't."
    And why don't you again?

POLICE OFFICER EQUIVALENT OF KANEKI'S FRIEND! NOOOOOOOOOO!

Sorry, I cannot sympathize with Evil Alphonse Elric. And I don't think I ever will, try as you might.

He saved them his sword enemies and he saved them perhaps humans and ghouls are more alike than I realized oh wait that's his quinque never mind forget everything I just said THE ONLY GOOD GHOUL IS A DEAD GHOUL!

Here's an idea - MAYBE STOP FIGHTING AND JUST TALK TO EACH OTHER!! I know this show won't exactly end with humans and ghouls standing in a grassy field holding Cokes and joining together in a chorus of "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing" but maybe just forego protocol, put your weapons down and have a discourse.

Yeah, follow the heroic example of the insane sadistic baby-eating police detective.

My word, this episode must be VERY exciting if I'm the only one replying to the talkback thread. That I started.
    Maybe that's just as well. I don't think even I can tell what's going on anymore.

In respective order - dead, useless, doubly useless, crap eater, and I already forgot who the last two are.

Touka, maybe take the bus next time. It'd be a lot quicker.

Hi, remember me? I'm your best friend character!

Yeah, it's been a while. You've only had less than ten minutes of screen time this entire season.

#2 Kitschensyngk, Sep 24, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  3. animePWNS

animePWNS Long time coming

Hide and Kaneki in the cafe. This doesn't bode well...

Father and daughter...

4. PicardMan

PicardMan Member

Okay, I'm having doubts that the finale will drum up any interest because of how quiet these forums are. The finale won't affect anyone because nobody cares about any of these characters. I'm still shocked that last week's episode got more viewers than JoJo based on how much more forum discussion is happening with JoJo. Of course, JoJo is nowhere near Root A level dullness. I'm surprised that no one is here just to say good riddance and welcome IBO. That show's first season had way less action than Root A, but it didn't have a cast as hateable as this and that's what matters the most. Still, having a Gundam battle only every five episodes will be kind of a chore.

5. Scrappy-Fan92

Scrappy-Fan92 Well-Known Member

I felt sorry for Suzuya, Maxey Whitehead just makes me like characters more. His weird camaraderie with the other guy was probably his only real redeeming quality.