C&C - Tim & Eric's Bedtime Stories [10/31]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by Space Cadet, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Space Cadet

Space Cadet I'M SWEATING

A new Tim & Eric special/pilot airs tonight at midnight. The plot is that Tim, Eric and Zach inherit their grandfather's money but must live in his haunted mansion for the rest of their lives in order to claim it. AS' clearly has faith in it, because yesterday, they picked up the show to a series order.

2. Daikun

Daikun Long Live the Fighter!

Oh, for the love of...
    FIRE THEM, ADULT SWIM!

I thought we were done with their crap. They've practically ruined Adult Swim since they were brought on board.

Tom Goes to the Mayor = Strike 1
    Awesome Show = Strike 2
    Promoting The Room to the point where we've had to endure it for three April Fools in a row = Strike 3

Haven't they learned anything from this? I thought they were over these hacks when Awesome Show aired its last episode. Good lord...

3. WickedChild

WickedChild Kissing the shadows

I think what they've (and we've) learned is how ingenious and inventive T&E can continue to be with more opportunities. I'm very thankful that AS keeps bringing us more of their brilliantly absurd brand of comedy. Oh, and you forgot "strike" 4 - Check It Out.

And this was as hilarious as I'd expect. I hope they keep the brilliant "Wrap-Up Show", or at least bring it back occasionally.

4. Kitschensyngk

Kitschensyngk is on a ridey-ride to hell

I found it funny when they stumbled over each other getting into bed, though the ending fell a little flat.

Sooooo...would this wrap-up show be a send up of those talk shows that follow The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad?

5. WickedChild

WickedChild Kissing the shadows

I think it would've been too obvious if they'd called it "Talking Bed".