C&C - Sym-Bionic Titan - "Showdown at Sherman High" [11/17]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by BrianLeague, Nov 17, 2012.

1. BrianLeague

BrianLeague Active Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Watch a new episode of Sym-Bionic Titan on Toonami, tonight @ 2:00a/1:00c!

Don't forget to tweet using the hastag #symbionictitan during the show!

Sym-Bionic Titan
    Episode 7 -
    Number 107

Showdown at Sherman High

Opening: Sym-Bionic Titan Opening

This week on Sym-Bionic Titan...
    A blob Mutraddi follows Ilana, Lance, and Octus to school, where it encompasses the place, taking the whole student body prisoner.

Last time on Sym-Bionic Titan...

Sym-Bionic Titan. Only Toonami.

SPOILERS ARE NOT TOLERATED. Please, no talks of future episodes, events, and etc! All spoilers must be sent through PM! This talkback is ONLY about this episode and episodes that have aired on Adult Swim/Toonami.

2. Hypeathon

Hypeathon Active Member

God those girls were stuck-up. I can't believe I didn't realize that was Kari Wahlgren as the auburn-haired cheerleader.

3. zoombie

zoombie Active Member

Well that is because it is not Kari Wahlgren, Kimmy is voiced by a different actress in this episode.

Anyway I think we know what kind of movies the writers liked to watch back in the 80's, by a certain director named John Hughes. We need a spinoff of Octus and Meat as a buddy cop team.

4. Gatomon41

Gatomon41 Call To Rebellion

First time I could watch an episode of this show. And I am sadden that I never got a chance to see it on it's original run. This episode alone was filled with action, clever writing, and wonderful animation. It was far more engaging than I expected.

An apt description - it does have that feel. Well, in-between the heroes fighting monsters.

5. zoombie

zoombie Active Member

Well I like this episode also. It introduces two of my favorite characters. Meat I just love him, and another character for spoiler reasons I am not going to mention here, but later on becomes one of my favorites.

Next week is also a great memorable episode also. The show is getting on a good string here.

6. Light Lucario

Light Lucario Moderator

This episode was a bit better than I remember, but the cheerleaders were still annoying to deal with. I understand that they were going for a stereotypical high school characters for the most part, but considering that they were in life threatening danger, hearing the girls complain about their hair, crush over Lance and insult Ilana was just frustrating to sit through. Though, Ilana telling them off was still satisfying. I forgot how hilarious Meat was in this episode as well and the action was pretty good.

7. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

Thanks to this ep, I now have the number 1279 echoing in my head. Glad Lance shut her up before it got worse.

8. Master Knight DH

Master Knight DH New Member

Making a guess, can't even mention the relevant episode number outside it without spoilerage

9. zoombie

zoombie Active Member

Yup, that is all I have to say.