1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

C&C - Rick & Morty - Season Three Talkback

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by Daikun, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Kitschensyngk

Kitschensyngk Worse than one of those little blue crunchy things

Today Rick the god just became mortal.

Greetings from the Poopybuttholes.

2. Nobodyman

Nobodyman Well-Known Member

Well, that's that. Can't wait to do this again in another two years

3. Toon4Thought

Toon4Thought Giving a slightly closer look.

The episode was good. Probably not one of the best eps of the season, but there were still a lot of laughs and intrigue to be had. I didn't care much for the Jerry and Beth stuff - not because the scenes themselves weren't handled well on their own merits, but it felt too "been there, done that" for this series (it kind of already wore thin in season 2). The Beth and Rick stuff was handled much better, however, and Morty preferring to stay with his family at Rick's expense. The first half was pretty weird in how blatantly corrupt the president was, as well as how both title characters were actually on the same page for once, but that kind of adds to what makes this episode stand out. Not the best note for the season to end on, but it's by no means bad.

Pity we have to wait another two years or so for season 4. I legit don't get why we get so few episodes in such long timespans; it doesn't even look like this show isn't particularly expensive to produce, either. And yet 14 eps was really too much for the crew to commit to after a 21-month hiatus? I really want to know what the production process is actually like and why it stretches out like this, because I see no reason why they can't give us more regular cycles.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dudley

Dudley Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

It's a shame that the POTUS and Rick's relationship went south. They seem to have gotten along so well. It is cool seeing the POTUS get frustrated dealing with someone who can't be controlled.

It's always fun seeing how difficult it is to defeat Rick, but in a way, he did get defeated. The family is back together, and they all seem to be happy, except apparently Rick.
    It's a good thing this isn't my top favorite show at the moment, otherwise the wait for the next season would be excruciating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. MDawg

MDawg Nerfariously planning

The sauce will be at select McDonald's locations for one day only this Saturday.

6. Kitschensyngk

Kitschensyngk Worse than one of those little blue crunchy things

The Rise of Jerry, or: The Fall of Rick:

7. Dudley

Dudley Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I'm hearing stories of how people are fighting at McDonalds over this sauce.
    Rick and Morty have grown into quite the phenomenon, huh? Maybe they should make a movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1