C&C - One Piece - "Zoro Bares His Fangs! A Savage Animal Stands in Our Way!" [9/14]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by Dragonpiece, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Dragonpiece

Dragonpiece New Member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The next to last episode of the Ocean Dreamer's arc is here!

You can pick up this episode and the rest of this arc on DVD now by buying season 4 voyage 2!
    One Piece season 5 voyages 1 and 2 are out now with voyage 3 shipping early soon if you are a fan who buys the dvd's!
    Catch up to what is airing now on OnePieceOfficial.com!
    Brook's voice actor has been cast in One Piece: Strong World! Check out a clip of his voice here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDalB3mNlzo

2. Nobodyman

Nobodyman Active Member

Previously on One Piece: More talking, flashbacks, and, uh...stuff. *sigh* only two more episodes left.

Luffy vs. Zoro? We already had that in Whiskey Peak.

Fun Fact: The attack Oni Giri is a play on words. "Oni Giri", as it reads, means demon slash. However, "Onigiri" means rice ball.

3. MasterofRoku

MasterofRoku Active Member

It's funny how Luffy recieves that X-shaped Scar in this filler.

4. Nobodyman

Nobodyman Active Member

"What could be more important than chasing your dream?"

...I dunno...family? I guess it's a matter of philosophy.

Uh...Sanji. As a chef, it should obvious to you that that's clearly not an octopus.

Yay! Everyone got their memories back!

Oops, uh, except for Zoro.

5. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

Well, just two more of the crew left...

6. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Steven Sword!

How can you get something permanent in a filler? Did the manga require playing the Playstation game??

7. adyniz

adyniz Surgeon of Death

If you are referring to what I think... Then they're not the same thing.
    He'll get that one much later on...

8. Light Lucario

Light Lucario Moderator

I thought that this was a pretty good episode. The action was pretty good with what we saw of Luffy vs. Zoro. Nami did bring up an understandable point given their situation and it still did a good job showcasing the personal conflict that most of the crew is dealing with. They still don't know how they could leave their friends and families behind to join this crew and the idea of leaving would be an understandable desire. At least they did get back their memories, except for Zoro. I didn't think of the monster being the seahorse until right before it was revealed. Overall, it was a pretty good episode with some nice action and character moments. I hope that next week's episode will be fun to watch too.

9. Vernikova

Vernikova ★ No One's Dream Anymore ☆

Finally had some moving along. Glad to see everyone's finally gotten their memories back outside of possibly Zoro. Nami was getting quite annoying. Robin is probably my favorite character so far but it'd be unfair to judge considering that everyone's been without their memories for the most part. At least the ugly kid isn't the bad guy for this arc since he already has enough to deal with. Mystery Seahorse is the culprit. I should've known.

10. Gold Guy

Gold Guy This ain't Pokemon!

I'm actually liking this filler arc so far, and at least it's pretty short. But yeah, I'm glad that most of the crew has their memories back.