1. We're giving away Twin Saga MMO Starter Packs! Get your free key here: Twin Saga Starter Pack Giveaway
  2. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

C&C - Naruto Shippuden - "Parting" [3/11]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by macattack, Mar 11, 2017.

1. macattack

macattack I see you!
    Staff Member Reporter

Sakura knows all of the hype this week is about Samurai Jack. She wants ninja to get more attention. Although the ninja in Naruto don't act a lot like ninja, but hey.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Official Naruto: Shippuden Talkback Thread

Opening 6: "Sign" by FLOW
    Ending 12: "For You" by Azu

You can find some of the OPs and EDs on the Toonami Digital Arsenal in high quality (seriously, they need to update this).

Last time on Naruto Shippuden:

No spoilers: No talk of future arcs, events, etc. ESPECIALLY NOW THAT THE MANGA SOURCE MATERIAL HAS ENDED (and the anime, more or less, has gotten past this material too)! All spoiler talk must be taken to the anime forum or through pm! Please have respect for all new viewers or else THE AKATSUKI will be coming for YOU. Believe it!

2. animePWNS

animePWNS It's here!

Am I actually seeing the OP play for this show?

3. Kitschensyngk

Kitschensyngk Always never quite right

And what a surprise, the girl needs to be rescued.

4. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

My biggest gripe with this arc is that one flashback that keeps getting played ad nauseum. Got old after awhile.