C&C - Loiter Squad - Season Two Talkback [3/10]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by Space Cadet, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Space Cadet

Space Cadet I'M SWEATING Moderator

The second season of Loiter Squad debuts tonight at midnight. The wacky misadventures of Odd Future continue as they come up with new skits to get into trouble with. This time around, I'm going to make a season talkback rather than individual talkbacks. Since previous talkbacks had few replies, I thought I would make one talkback to compile all the replies.

The season premiere is called "Soul Food."

2. Space Cadet

A new episode airs tonight at midnight. It's called "Waiting to Exhale."

3. KarlOlson

KarlOlson Art Imitates Life Moderator Reporter

Have I been the only person watching and enjoying this? I think this season has definitely managed to up the quality of the skits, and it's been fun to see that bits featuring the musical side of the OF crew (Mike G, Earl,) and various guests (Blake from Workaholics) aren't going to be one off bits.

4. Space Cadet

No, I'm watching too and enjoying it. I think this season has been better than the first one(and I liked the first one). I kinda wonder if Frank Ocean will ever show up on the show. He's a bigger name than the rest of the crew at this point, so it's a toss-up.

Anyway, I'm not surprised by the lack of responses. Live-action on AS has always been a hard sell here on TZ. At least compared to The A.V. Club(which generally has the opposite reaction).