1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

C&C - Hunter x Hunter - "15 × 15" [9/23]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Sep 23, 2017.

1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

[​IMG][​IMG]

Opening theme: "Departure!" by Masatoshi Ono [VERSION 4]
    Ending theme: "Reason" by Yuzu

CHARACTERS

[​IMG]

Episode 67: "15 × 15"
    Chapters adapted: 151-155
    Corresponding 1999 episodes: 81-82​

Last time...

This time…
    As Genthru’s Bomb Devils close in on completing the game, Gon’s group joins an alliance to stop him.

Notes:
    • The chapters which this episode covers can be found in volumes 15 and 16 of the manga release.
    • The first two Bluray/DVD sets are available now from Viz Media, containing the first 26 episodes.
    • The third Bluray/DVD set is scheduled for October 17th with episodes 27-50 included (double the amount of the first two sets).

2. Gatomon41

Gatomon41 Free Equestrian Forces

Last Time:
    Killua haxes the Matrix and gambles despite being underage. Meanwhile, Evil guy does evil things.

And Evil guy does more evil things!

#2 Gatomon41, Sep 24, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  3. Gatomon41

Look, just cast an Unsummon and get rid of Evil Guy. I haven't seen games of Magic the Gathering last this long since Yugioh.

4. PapaGreg

PapaGreg Peppermint tea for me

This show has some great violin music

• Like Like x 1
  5. PapaGreg

PapaGreg Peppermint tea for me

Looks like Jane from Daira dyed her hair and got a boob job

6. Gatomon41

Whoa, there's another lady here. And she has large tracks of land.

7. Kitschensyngk

Kitschensyngk Worse than one of those little blue crunchy things

Team Genthru is the closest to beating the game.

They have the most cards.

And they have them protected.

Face it - there's no Genthru these guys!

(Tee hee. Couldn't resist.)

8. Gatomon41

Ack, another girl! Where are they coming from?

9. Hypeathon

Hypeathon Well-Known Member

I.................... I swear, as I was talking with my friend on the phone while we're both watching this episode and he said "Hunters", when I thought he said..... well.....

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm sorry, but it's just weird and distracting given how this show has... 2-3 female characters each arc!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Gatomon41

Man, with all the voice actresses in this show, it's hard to tell which young kids are supposed to be girls, and others guys.

11. Radical

Radical The Face of Evil & Epicness!!!!!

Episode 67 was pretty sweet,

Well played from Team Genthru on tricking Tsezguerra and his team, Gon/Killua destined to take down Genthru.

Gon/Killua getting more magic cards and help from the Sick Villagers was sweet:D.

Gon/Killua/Biscuit joining with Kazsule and the players on stopping Genthru was sweet.

Kazsule(guy in yellow) and the players team along with Goreinu(guy in opening), great new allies, nice seeing females there:D.

Asta, my favorite terrible jerkette, so the Newbie Basher, hehehe, and her/Killua's clashing was funny, go Killua, hehehe.

Gon and friends to face Razor and the pirates to get information was pretty sweet.

12. Scrappy-Fan92

Scrappy-Fan92 Well-Known Member

Easy with the chest physics, show.

Alright episode, even if Asta's personality got annoying for a time. Also, I wonder what this new guy Greinu is hiding.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

Mostly an exposition episode, but it's worth it, because the arc arguably reaches it's best parts starting in the next episode.

Ah, the old RPG method where an item you receive later in the game helps resolve a sub-quest from an earlier part.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Light Lucario

Light Lucario Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I thought that this episode was okay. It was mainly setup for the upcoming confrontations, especially with Gon's group working with other players in the game. I liked that they were more confident and capable of helping out than they were at the start of the arc. It showed a bit more of their training in a sense as they were more familiar with the rules of the game and were able to take on more missions to get rarer cards.

Although, I was annoyed and distracted by the anime breast physics. It didn't help that the character herself was just annoyingly stuck up seemingly for no reason other than thinking that Gon and his friends were usually because they're kids, despite how they should be skilled enough in Nen just to get into the game. It certainly isn't the worst example of anime breast physics I've seen, but it was jarring and out of place when fanservice hasn't really been that obvious in this series. Besides that, it always annoys me because it makes me think that the animators/writers don't have any idea of how a woman's body is designed. Breasts don't move around like jello with every movement you make.

Overall, it was still an okay episode, but I'm hoping that the next episode will be a bit more memorable and interesting than this one was.