C&C - China, IL - "The Perfect Lecture" [9/22]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by Space Cadet, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Space Cadet

Space Cadet I'M SWEATING

The second season of Brad Neely's show airs tonight at 11:30 PM Eastern. For this season, the episodes are a full 22 minutes instead of 11. In the premiere, Frank prepares a lecture for the first day of school.

2. trance2009

trance2009 Fun to play with not to eat

Frank cracks me up.

3. Goldstar Neo

Goldstar Neo We're not cousins!

Unlike on Metalocalypse, China, IL may actually work in the half hour format without the episodes feeling unnecessarily padded out. Also, Pony is cute.

4. Jazz1000

Jazz1000 Playing it Cool, bro!

Very Great Episode, I loved The Part With Pony Try Date The Guy But Ends Up Not Getting Him (That Being The Sad Part) And Cakes Throwing Up Was Funny To
    i will sadily missing the 11 mins of the series but i will be enjoying the half hour episodes of this series

5. Sketch

Sketch not like those other old guys

Half hour episodes does give this show a different vibe and I'm liking it so far. I busted out laughing a few times during this episode but admittedly any barf or poop joke tends to tickle my funny bone and this episode had plenty of both.

Frank's behavior was hysterical. I really lost it when he crashed his car into the poor department store girl's car in order to crap in front of her and whispered "I'm sooooooorry". I'm laughing again just thinking about it.