C&C - Bleach - "Soi Fon's One Hit Kill Bankai!" [10/20]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by Neo Ultra Mike, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Neo Ultra Mike

Neo Ultra Mike Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts

Sorry for being late but was busy with some things. But now I'm here and so, here is the talkback.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Opening 12:Change

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5CIt...eature=related

Ending 23:Stay Beautiful

(There is no link to this because of copyright infringement. So yeah, you're on your own if you want to see this one sadly).

LAST TIME:
    Tite Kubo: Okay kind of wrote myself into a corner here.
    Editor: You seem to do that every month lately.
    Tite Kubo: No no it's just that I want to have Hitsuguya use this ultimate never before seen ice attack but tehcnically, that shouldn't be able to beat Harribel. I stated she has powerful water abilities and the element of sacrifice and technically I already had Hitsuguya not be able to kill Luppi, the replacement 6th Espada, so how would he be able to take out the third Espada?
    Editor: Don't you have Ichigo use some bull crap upgrades that don't make sense?
    Tite Kubo: Well if you want to be technical I DID say at the very beginning of the Arrancar arc that Ichigo's full potential is stronger then Ulqouirra with his hollow powers so that could make sense. But this doesn't. It's just a cheat. Is that okay?
    Editor: Well no you aren't really allowed to just make up things that go against the nature of your story and present them as facts and have people buy them. But on the other hand, Toshiro's really a hit in the polls so... yeah sure, have him win. He has the power of his fangirls or something.
    Tite Kubo: Hooray for allowing battles to be won just based on whose the most popular not who actually deserves to win!

That's the only thing I can think of that would allow Kubo to get around such bull crap he pulled last time with somehow Hitsuguya having a super ice attack that would trap and supposedly kill Harribel. That is just so beyond lame it's insulting really. Insultingly lame to be exact. Meanwhile Barragan reveals all the Espada's aspects of death and how his is the power over time itself so anything around him rots away. He then goes into his ressurection grimr reaper form and rots away one of Soi Fon's arms so yeah seems like she's pretty screwed over.

This Time: Well hey if Hitsuguya gets to pull something that doesn't make anything for his character or for the last fights we saw him in then Soi Fon should at least stand a chance with her abilities. Specifically her bankai which we've never seen before. Why haven't we seen it and what is it? Find out tonight and see if that really is a one hit KO or the title is just lying to you.

And now The Espada Information chart. The idea was crafted by me and updated by me that gives you all the up to date info on all the Espada and what they're going through.

SPOILERS ARE NOT TOLERATED:NO TALK OF FUTURE ARCS, EVENTS, ETC! ALL SPOILER TALK MUST BE TAKEN TO THE ANIME FORUM, OR THROUGH PM! THIS TALKBACK IS ONLY ABOUT THE EPISODE! SPOILING WILL CAUSE YOU SERIOUS PROBLEMS IN THE FUTURE, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO WARN PEOPLE ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS TO COME!!

NOTE: Years back when I did the Naruto talkbacks I tried not having so many spoilerfic titles even if it was just the actual title of the episode. However I found out people don't care about such things and really it wasn't a matter of "will Soi Fon use her Bankai" it was just a matter of when and yeah happens here but that's all I'll say about that.

Well that's it. Enjoy (or at least talk about) the episode here everyone!

2. zoombie

zoombie Active Member

To recap, Soi Fon is a bada**, and Omaeda still sucks.

3. Nobodyman

Nobodyman Active Member

Previously on Bleach: Hitsugaya beats Harribel with an uber attack he apparently always had, despite there being several instances in which he should've used it before now. Also, Barragan turns into the Grim Reaper/Skeletor/Jack Skellington.

Funny thing about these new preview clips before the opening is that we could stop watching right after we see them since they tell us everything we need to know about the episode.

4. Vernikova

Vernikova ★ No One's Dream Anymore ☆

Time for the bankai power-up.

5. trance2009

trance2009 Fun to play with not to eat

One hit kill? Hell of time to use it after your arm got all jacked up, girl.

6. Hypeathon

Hypeathon Active Member

I can't wit for the spanking new promo for whatever the show is (at least I think it's on tonight). Man Jason DeMarco doesn't even know me and yet he does what I would like to happen on my birthday and christmas: surprise gifts. :D

I think that's why she's using it. Barragan forced her hand. Uh.... no pun intended.

7. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

Last time: Barragan teaches us a bigger word for aging. (Senescence)
    And by some twisted coincidence, Soi Fon's arm amputation was followed the next night with a leg amputation on The Walking Dead.

So far, all we know about Soi Fon's Bankai is it's "too flashy for an assassin"...

8. Kitschensyngk

Kitschensyngk is on a ridey-ride to hell

Every week we are one episode closer to finishing this arc, and yet it still feels so far away.

"It seems even Soul Reapers aren't afraid of death."
    Wait, aren't they already dead?

9. Nobodyman

Nobodyman Active Member

Seriously, couldn't Soi Fon have just cut her own arm off? (all zanpakuto take on a normal sword form before the shikai is released)

10. Vernikova

Do we really need a flashback to the last episode for one line?

He should've started attacking a while ago.

11. Kitschensyngk

Great. The big-mouthed fat guy goes solo. Oh joy.

12. Vernikova

What the hell is Ukitake doing? He's nearly as useless as Yamamoto.

13. Hypeathon

Hypeathon Active Member

Ya know what? You have a good point. I guess it's one of those things Tite Kubo didn't think through. It wouldn't be the first time though.

On another note, class is in session for junior arrancars. Today's lesson: get your damn sword back from from the ever-sickly, kid-loving soul reaper!

14. Nobodyman

Nobodyman Active Member

Ukitake playing around with a whiny brat. Wow, now I'm on the edge of my seat.

How does Stark kick up dust when he's gliding on air?

15. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

Haven't heard this music in a while.

Thundercats character promo.

16. Kitschensyngk

What is it with this show and angry short blonde girls?

Well, Tokyo probably has a bit of smog...

WILL YOU SHUT YOUR BIG LOUD FAT STUPID FACE THE HELL UP!!!!!!

17. zoombie

zoombie Active Member

I am rooting for the skeleton Espada in this fight.

18. FFmax

FFmax Pangoro's Bizarre Adventure

Wow this is padding at its finest.

19. Nobodyman

Nobodyman Active Member

Nice Thundercats promo.

"Better than ever!" ...or, you know, as good as it was when it aired on the CN timeslot.

20. Kitschensyngk

To be honest, the moment Orihime was no longer a hostage I lost all interest in this plot.

Hello Thundercats reboot promo.