C&C- Bleach - "Senbonzakura's Bankai! Offense and Defense Of The Living World" [4/14]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by Neo Ultra Mike, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Neo Ultra Mike

Neo Ultra Mike Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts

Well everyone we have a new episode of Bleach tonight so.... yeah.... I guess?

[​IMG][​

Bleach 249​

Zanpakuto:Unknown Tales
    Opening 11 - Anima Rosa:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b9zr0ikaro&feature=related
    Ending 21 - Sakurabito: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo73DI1xhhI​

Saturdays Nights at 12am on Adult Swim!

Last Time: Muramasa, Senbonzakura and Byakuya enter the real world. While Byakuya and his sword spirit try securing the city, Muramasa goes to find what he's looking for in Karakura Town: the whereabouts his lost master. Yeah that's right the guy was lying before and didn't kill his master but rather wanted to go to the real world where his Soul Reaper master was kept who had attacked the Soul Society with him. Which actually thinking about it made the entire Zanpakto Rebellion entirley pointless since really couldn't this guy have just gotten the information from Yamamoto's head and hitched a ride with a soul reaper to Karakura to find it? Oh well whatever Muramasa winds up coughing up some more blood and nearly dying but is revived thanks to... Orhime. Cause apparnetly he looked like he was in pain and apparently the anime studios wanted to ship her with the Ulqouirra look a like for this arc. Anyway Chad and Uryu come by before Orihime is in any danger so the human gang's all here but we'll see if they'll actually be you know, useful.

Meanwhile Yourochi gets in ANOTHER fight Haienko and Tobiume and Kenpachi (having taken out Gonroymaru) is fighitng Tenken... though at this point those battles seem pointless so let's go to something that actually advances the plot. The captians continue trying to fight Ryukkin Jakka's flames which seem affective until Hitsugya comes in to try and help out. Even though he could of tried helping out from OUTSIDE the fire shiled and... what's ice going to do against fire anyway? Yeah this episode is just made of stupid. But the stupidest thing that happes is the captains working together to try and help Ichigo escape to go to Karakura Town to take down Muramasa. I mean really last I checked wasn't Ichigo's strongest attack something Muramasa could knock back and just use for his scheme? Why have Ichigo try fighting him then if his strongest attack won't even really kill the guy? Besides the "he's the main hero so he has to fight the main baddie" shitck.

Today: I guess Senbonzakura is going to get involved in a fight. In the real world. Against who? Uryu and Chad? Well that's kind of different I guess, but will this fight even matter in the long run and will Muramasa's oddly contrived and overly elaborate scheme of bringing back his former master come true? Guess we may find out tonight.

And now the Zanpakto information chart. Created by RockManDash and suggested by me, this details information and names on the Zanpakto as of this episode for those of you who may have a hard time keeping track.

SPOILERS ARE NOT TOLERATED: No talks of future arcs, events, and etc! All
    Bleach
    spoilers must be taken to either the anime forum or during private messaging! This thread is about this episode only!

Fake Karakura Town Continues in: 17 Episodes

NOTE: Toonami returned two weeks ago for April Fools Day. However there has been a lot of buzz about Toonami possibly coming back for more then just a prank. But if you want it you're going to have show Adult Swim how much you care people and let them know. Since really having a Toonami/Adult Swim mix would really be the best of both worlds when it comes to Saturday Night anime on Cartoon Network.

Well, enjoy the show everyone! ​

2. zoombie

zoombie Active Member

Well things are starting to pick up. I don't know about you guys, but these filler villains look a like.

3. trance2009

trance2009 Fun to play with not to eat

OK, let's see who decides to be totally useless tonight as opposed to using their full power.

4. Nobodyman

Nobodyman Active Member

Previously on Bleach

Plot progression? Return of Karakura Town characters? Well, I never.

5. Kitschensyngk

Kitschensyngk Let's mash it up!

"I am Zanpakuto, and I approve this message."

"I'm Orihime, and this is Chad and Uryu.
    Remember us? We used to be on this show before a bunch of weird guys with robes and funny-looking swords took it over?"

Heaven help them, they are so going to die.

6. Nobodyman

Nobodyman Active Member

I'll admit, seeing a swarm of black butterflies is kind of unnerving.

7. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

Last time: AS went back to normal.:sad: But at least we got to see Orihime and her two friends again. And I'm not talking about Chad and Uryu.:anime:

Whoa, bloody-looking title screen there.

8. Nobodyman

Nobodyman Active Member

That's a good one. I may just have to steal it.

So I guess they gave up on having everyone defeat their own zanpauto and just have Ichigo, Kenpachi and Yoruichi pick up everyone else's slack.

"They call me 'the flash master' for a reason."

Oh, don't we know it Yoruichi.;)

9. Kitschensyngk

They spend too much time being chicks and not enough time being women.

They fell into a burning ring of fire...

10. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

Even Yoruichi recognizes this as a literal catfight.

Is it just me, or does Orihime's skirt look a little high?

11. Nobodyman

Nobodyman Active Member

Guys, even Ichigo couldn't beat him. What chance do you have?

Dangit. Stupid illusionary world cliche!

12. Kitschensyngk

Why can't we see them fight like this in canon?

Let me guess, he's going to give him a Reason You Suck speech?

"Your help is useless, woman."
    ...for some reason I can't completely disagree with that.

13. zoombie

zoombie Active Member

Filler is never kind to Ichigo's human friends. Either they made to look more useless than usual, or they barely at all like in the movies.

14. Nobodyman

Nobodyman Active Member

And canon is kinder?

Oh boy. Orihime's gonna give him another friendship speech.

15. Kitschensyngk

Translation:
    NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS GET OFF MY CASE YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME LEAVE ME ALONE I HATE YOU!!

16. zoombie

zoombie Active Member

Orihime is showing more concern and compassion for Muramasa than she ever did for Ulquiorra. Yup she cares more about a filler character than Ulquiorra you hear that OrihimexUlquiorra shippers, she hates him and rightly so.

17. Kitschensyngk

Hey, it's those creatures...Hellos? Halos? Dammit what were they called?

Ahh, a tree. Just what I was looking for.

18. Nobodyman

Nobodyman Active Member

Koga? Wait, what does he want with a Pokemon Gym Leader again?

19. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

So Koga seems to be imprisoned in a tree. Another Inuyasha reference?

Whoa, that takes it a step further.

20. Kitschensyngk

Inuyasha the half-demon was killed today when the tree he was sealed at was shattered into many pieces.

Why don't these people just move? With all these Hollows and Soul Reapers and dangerous otherworldly stuff lying around, it doesn't make for a very safe place to live.