C&C- Bleach - "Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra, Conclusion!" [9/22]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by Neo Ultra Mike, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Neo Ultra Mike

Neo Ultra Mike Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts

*Sighs* Well people contrary to what I said last week, this isn't the end of Bleach as we know it. That's just what I would of done cause you know it would of made much more sense then what happened. One of these days I'm going to have the time to express to you my entire range of feelings on what did happen but for now let's just get to the episode tonight shall we?

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Opening 12:Change

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5CItnHJb_4&feature=related

Ending 23:Stay Beautiful

(There is no link to this because of copyright infringement. So yeah, you're on your own if you want to see this one sadly).

LAST TIME: *Sighs* Okay have to be professional about this one, Can't just curse up a storm have to actually tell what happened. Okay well remember that Ulqouirra blew a whole through Ichigo's chest and pretty much killed him right? Well Orihime and Uryu see that and need to say they're not happy. Uryu tries attacking him but Ulqouirra easily bests him and rips his arm... *looks through notes* Oh wait a I mean just damages his arm some. Well anyway thanks to the power of Ulqouirra's resurrection Orihime can't heal Ichigo's wond through her normal abilities. So yeah with one close friend dead and one friend getting near it, what does she do? Well all logic would dictate the build up we've been seeing for MONTHS if not YEARS with Orihime's character based on conversations, usages and motivation that have been a part of this arc since it's beginning would indicate that Orihime at her lowest point would finally loose control and show off the full potential of her abilities and not only waste Ulqouirra but become possibly even more dangerous then Aizen. This is what's been hinted at and what's been infered even from just a couple of episodes ago. So yeah, that's what should of happened? What happens instead?

She cries for Ichigo to save her and Ichigo becomes a hollow monster, healing his wounds and becoming a lot stronger then before.​

.... *Barely manages to contain rage as he continues on* .... So yeah... Hollow Ichigo easily knocks around Ulqouirra, even easily taking his super spear attack and seems to annilhiate him. To be fair it's well animated but... oh how that aggreviates me so, SO much.

Tonight: Well as the title says the battle with Ichigo and Ulqouirra concludes. Just how much more stupider and inane can this fight get? Oh you'll find out as well... let's just say this was the big sign to me more then anything on why people would say this was Bleach's true decline but we'll discuss that more in the episode and episodes to come.

And now The Espada Information chart. The idea was crafted by me and updated by me that gives you all the up to date info on all the Espada and what they're going through.

SPOILERS ARE NOT TOLERATED:NO TALK OF FUTURE ARCS, EVENTS, ETC! ALL SPOILER TALK MUST BE TAKEN TO THE ANIME FORUM, OR THROUGH PM! THIS TALKBACK IS ONLY ABOUT THE EPISODE! SPOILING WILL CAUSE YOU SERIOUS PROBLEMS IN THE FUTURE, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO WARN PEOPLE ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS TO COME!!

NOTES: Well I'll still doing the solo talkbacks as we wrap up one part of this arc even though like I said it irritates me so much what happened. I wish I had the energy to talk about it or the time but yeah not right now. I will get back to doing reviews at one point but yeah trust me I have seen what happens and have many reasons for why it vexxes me so. But hey if you like what happened don't let that stop you from talking about it here cause hey no opinion is technically wrong... even though I personally question those who absoultley love the twist from last time.

Well that's it then. Later Everyone!

2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

Yeah, something happens in this episode that I just can't get behind. I'll let you know after it happens.

Looks like the Rudabone fight may be resolved tonight too. And Yammy's still alive...

3. Nobodyman

Nobodyman Active Member

Previously on Bleach:

[video=youtube;QeaGJRV-whU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeaGJRV-whU[/video]

F**k you Kubo! You ruined Bleach!

4. Rynnec

Rynnec Active Member

5. trance2009

trance2009 Fun to play with not to eat

Let's see what they throw at us this time.

6. Vernikova

Vernikova ★ No One's Dream Anymore ☆

This episode, I mean, I've heard what happens and it better be better than it sounds. Come on anime, pull it off.

7. Nobodyman

Nobodyman Active Member

You know what, fine, this is great. Give us these endlessly spawning tree arrancars any day.

"Time to kick some ass"

Oh god, I can't believe how awesome that sounded compared to all this other s**t.

8. Kitschensyngk

Kitschensyngk is on a ridey-ride to hell

OH. HI RENJI. I thought this arc was lacking some suck.

9. trance2009

trance2009 Fun to play with not to eat

Renji, there is a difference between actual ass kicking and just saying you're going to.

10. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

Wait, Rukia's not there, Rudabone...

Just like a plant, all right. Weak to ice.

OH NO!

11. Kitschensyngk

You know what?
    I don't care anymore.
    I'm giving in and enjoying the artwork.

Uh oh! He's back! Rukia, pretend you don't have a vagina!

12. Vernikova

Vernikova ★ No One's Dream Anymore ☆

Having trouble with Rukia, Renji, and Chad. Why has this guy lasted so long?

YAMMY SMASH

13. FFmax

FFmax Pangoro's Bizarre Adventure

What the hell? Suddenly Yammy.

14. Nobodyman

Nobodyman Active Member

Huh. That kinda seems like something Rukia could have done a lot sooner. But whatever.

15. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

Wow, he's really bringin' the smack talk there.

And now back to the fight we were waiting for. Or hating to wait for.

He winged him.

16. Nobodyman

Nobodyman Active Member

Shouldn't be a problem for Rukia.

Oh yeah, I went there.

17. Kitschensyngk

Oh, for crap's sake YOU'VE GOT ORIHIME! JUST LEAVE ALREADY!!

18. MasterofRoku

MasterofRoku Active Member

That's payback, Ulquiorra.

19. FFmax

FFmax Pangoro's Bizarre Adventure

Jesus he's just a torso left. Uh Uryu, I don't think he's in his right mind.

20. Rynnec

Rynnec Active Member

Ishida, you're a dumbass. :shrug:

Looks like Hollow Ichigo agrees with me.