C&C- Bleach - "Ichigo Dies! Orihime's Sorrowful Cries!" [9/15]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by Neo Ultra Mike, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Neo Ultra Mike

Neo Ultra Mike Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts

Well people here it is: the beginning of the end of this series. See RockmanDash got out when he did because he knew this is where everything changes with our main hero dead, and time for a certain someone to finally step up. It's an epic character driven yet action packed tale with the development we've been waiting years to see as well as a status quo change no one saw coming. That's what we were promised from last time people and I think that Tite Kubo can deliever on that since hey it's not like this is a big negative turning point in the arc that got people to really start pouring hate down the series more then before right? No this is some powerful stuff so let me share with you what that power is.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Opening 12:Change

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5CItnHJb_4&feature=related

Ending 23:Stay Beautiful

LAST TIME: Ichigo: Huh that attack hurt but... I can still take you-
    Ulquoirra: It's no use! (Attacks Ichigo)
    Orihime: Oh no Ichigo's in trouble. We have to go see him Uryu.
    Uryu: That seems like a very BAD idea. Don't you think we'd be in the way?
    Orihime: No I'm sure we'll be fine. (Stars nearly suffoicating on Ulqouirra's spirtula pressure).
    Uryu: I really need to get over the notion of ever listening to her. (Back at the battle).
    Ichigo: Well that really hurt, but I'm going to win because I'm Ichigo and I'm stronger then you-
    Ulqouirra: It's not use! (Attacks him with a black cero).
    Ichigo: Oh the super powerful release form cero. Hey wait how come none of the other Espada used that when they released? Or that Gran Ray Cero that Grimmjow used thinking about it. If those are suppose to be so powerful-
    Ulqouirra: It's no use! (slams him to the ground).
    Ichigo: Ha shows what you know. I knew you were stronger then me from the start of this battle, but I have to win so eventually I'll be stronger then you just by sheer attrition! (Ulqouira stares at him) ... Okay remember how in Star Wars when Vader killed Obi-Wan, Obi said "If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine" right? I think that means if you kill a hero they'll come back ten times greater. That happened there right? I didn't see the other two movies, or is that six now-
    Ulqouirra: It's no use! (Transforms into his second release form).
    Ichigo: Well that's... disconfronting. (Blinks) Wait a minute super emo Batman you said you were the FOURTH strongest of the Espada, but if you're the only one with a super second form that means you aren't the fourth stongest if they can't do that, thus technically you were totally lying before. Either that or it's some kind of plot hole, but no way we'd have that in this series right-
    Ulqouirra: It's no use! (Slams him into a pillar).
    Ichigo: Ow, that really hurt. But I'm not fighting cause I want to win, but because I need to win, thus I'm going to win because that's how that works-
    Ulqouirra: It's not use! (Sticks a hand through his chest).
    Orihime: Wait, don't kill Ichigo.
    Ulqouirra: It's no use!
    Orihime: So... was that a yes or a no- (Super Black Ceros through Ichigo's chest).
    Uryu; Oh, guess that would make this a noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. (Sees Orihime in trauma) Oh, sorry, not the right time for that.

Tonght: The main hero of our story Ichigo Kurosaki is dead. The Espada Ulquoirra Schiffer ultimatley offed him and now seems poised to take down the rest of the young Ex-Subsuiste Soul Reaper's friends. He didn't count on one thing though: The Passion and drive of the woman who loved Ichigo with all of her heart. Orihime's been through physical, mental and spirtual torture over this entire story arc, wanting to prove herself and not show she's a burden. Ultmatley her effors have proven fruitless, and now Ichigo's death reigns on her concscience. But it's not all doom and gloom as remember, Orhimie has the power to manipulate space-time. She couldn't access it properly before but this final push by the henious Ulqouirra will give her all the right motivaion to showcase her powers and show everyone what's she made of. But will even that be enogh to take on th insidious Arrancar? I don't know but it's bound to be a powerful, emotional and tense battle that will cultimate the story arc of her character that's been built up for years. I mean, what other option would there be to continue this series?

And now for the Espada Information Chart. Updated and created by yours truly, this details all the up to date info on what the Espada are currently going through in the storyline.

SPOILERS ARE NOT TOLERATED:NO TALK OF FUTURE ARCS, EVENTS, ETC! All spoiler talk must be taken to the anime forum, or through pm!! This talkback is ONLY about this episode! Spoiling will cause a getsuga in your face, got it?

NOTE: Well seriously RockmanDash has other better things to do then post talkbacks so I"ll be doing that since I kind of don't truthfully. Also when I do eventually get to reviewing this episode (which I will at some point) trust me, I have a lot to say about this one. Oh boy do I, that's all I have to say since yeah remember no spoilers if you can help it before hand.

Well that's it. Enjoy the eppie everyone!

2. trance2009

trance2009 Fun to play with not to eat

They could have just stayed with the alternate title of this ep, "Ichigo Dies, But Not Really."

3. zoombie

zoombie Active Member

This is the episode we have all waited for. We have waited over 3 years since Orihime was captured.

4. Nobodyman

Nobodyman Active Member

Previously on Bleach: Ichigo gets his ass beat, Ulquiorra goes Batman Mk. II, and then (according to the title of this episode) Ulquiorra killed Ichigo.

5. Kitschensyngk

Kitschensyngk is on a ridey-ride to hell

Try shouting DON'T DIE ICHIGO again. It worked pretty well the first time.

6. Vernikova

Vernikova ★ No One's Dream Anymore ☆

Ichigo is dead? It is time for Renji and crew to take over the series now.

7. Kitschensyngk

You know who I miss right now?

Nellie's friends, the cow skull head and the fat one.

Oh no, wait, I don't.

8. Nobodyman

Nobodyman Active Member

Ah, overly-long recaps. How I have...........well, no I haven't missed you.

Ichigo got a hole blown in his chest? Uh-oh. How's he gonna get out of this one?

9. Vernikova

Has Ichigo's character developed at all throughout thie show? I don't remember seeing this now that I think about it. I think he's died more times than he has grown.

Ichigo is dead! Again!

Orihime's face while she was running to Ichigo. That was funny.

10. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

She sure has good eyesight to see them from up there.

And it's happened...

11. Kitschensyngk

*looks at episode title*

Didn't he already die in one episode?

That...hole's...not supposed to be there, is it?

Uh oh. Here it comes. YOU ARE GOING TO DIE HERE YOUR FRIENDS WILL NOT SAVE YOU YOUR EFFORTS ARE ALL FOR NAUGHT he's like a stuck record.

12. MasterofRoku

MasterofRoku Active Member

Yep, it's a clean shot through the chest. He's gonna feel that in the morning.

13. FFmax

FFmax Pangoro's Bizarre Adventure

Holy crap he actually got killed again, and by the same guy no less.

14. trance2009

trance2009 Fun to play with not to eat

Orihime is about to lose her shiznit.

15. Nobodyman

Nobodyman Active Member

Not strong enough? Aren't her powers supposed to, like...defy reality or something?

Well, Ulquiorra just killed Ichigo without even trying, so I'm sure Uryu will have no trouble with him.

16. Hypeathon

Hypeathon Active Member

He'll feel something alright.

17. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

Now it's Luigi's turn. (Yeah, I know Uryu's better than that, but I couldn't think of anyone else from that franchise. Wait...Geno! He was awesome.)

18. Vernikova

"Just as I feared. He's way stronger than me."

19. Kaira Ninja Star

Kaira Ninja Star New Member

Uryu can't even keep up with him. Dang.

20. Kitschensyngk

Oh jeez SHUT UP ALREADY!!!