C&C- Bleach - "Dark History! The Worst Soul Reaper is Born"[4/28]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by Neo Ultra Mike, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Neo Ultra Mike

Neo Ultra Mike Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts

Well sorry this is late everyone but here's the talkback for the latest episode of Bleach airing at12AM tonight.

[​IMG][​

Bleach 251​

Zanpakuto:Unknown Tales
    Opening 11 - Anima Rosa:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b9zr0ikaro&feature=related
    Ending 21 - Sakurabito: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo73DI1xhhI​

Saturdays Nights at 12am on Adult Swim!

Last Time: We had a full episode of flashbacks detailing a time hundreds of years ago when there was a rebellion in Soul Society. Why? Uh...reasons since I guess even back then some soul reapers hated soul society for being such idiot jerks. But one of the ones wanting to try and stop the rebellion was Koga Kuichi (the wielder of the blade Muramasa) who used his sword's powers to make great strides in ending all the fighting. However despite his talk of peace and getting along with his men, some people (like Byakuya's grandpa Ginrei) thought he was being arrogant. And he wasn't representing the pride of the Kuichi having married into it by getting with Byakuya's mom (no this guy isn't Byakuya's dad as we know he died and the filler can't retcon that). Worse yet some random soul reaper higher ups on the other side of the rebellion decide to frame Koga to make it look like he killed members of his own squad. Koga was then tied up and masked (the same one he seems to be wearing in the present time) but Muramasa breaks him out as Koga decides to against Soul Society for what he did to him. And in present time he stabs Muramasa because...

Today: Guess we're going to find that out tonight because we got even more flashbacks though luckily those will end so we can get to more plot. Will Muramasa still be the big baddie or will that be Koga now? And just when will Soul Society get it's act together so this kind of thing stops happening?

And now the Zanpakto information chart. Created by RockmanDash and suggested by me, this gives you up to the episode details on all the various zanpaktos from names, who they belong to and what they're currently involved in. So let's get to that shall we?

SPOILERS ARE NOT TOLERATED: No talks of future arcs, events, and etc! All
    Bleach
    spoilers must be taken to either the anime forum or during private messaging! This thread is about this episode only!

Fake Karakura Town Continues in: 15 Episodes

NOTE: Now you may be wondering why it will take 15 episodes to end this arc. Well let's just say that we're coming to end of the first much larger part of this arc. But the "Zanpakto Rebellion" has a second much smaller and lighter arc known as the Beast Swords arc. That will run for about 11 episodes and then 266 begins season 12 and the return of the Fake Karakura Town arc... with a flashback episode recapping everything that happened in seasons 9 and 10 that covered that part of the story. And then 267 begins the show in earnest again with more of Ichigo vs Ulqouirra so for those who want to see that, you have to wait till then to see more of that.

Well that's it. Enjoy the episode everyone!

2. Rynnec

Rynnec Active Member

Before we begin, show of hands: If the Gotei 13 were to be destroyed by show's end, would anyone really shed a tear?

Anyone?

3. zoombie

zoombie Active Member

So we have another filler villain that has a jusified reason to be POd at the Soul Society. Maybe Ichigo should stop defending them.

4. Nobodyman

Nobodyman Active Member

Previously on Bleach

A flashback that reveals that Koga is actually a Kuchiki (which I must admit is actually a pretty interesting plot twist) and he wants revenge against SS because, what else, they were d**ks to him.

5. trance2009

trance2009 Fun to play with not to eat

I thought the worst soul reaper ever born was already in this arc.

Oh no I di'ent!!!!

6. Kitschensyngk

Kitschensyngk Let's mash it up!

Why is the lead singer impersonating a train at the end of the opening song?

One less Evanescence ticket sold.

7. Nobodyman

Nobodyman Active Member

You're going to have to be more specific. So many bad soul reapers to choose from.

"Ha ha ha, we're jackasses, hehehe, we delight in Koga's suffering, hehehe, we have slanty eyes, hehehehehe."

8. Kitschensyngk

So it's another "revenge against the Soul Society" baddie?

*sigh* Half of me is glad I was right from the beginning, but the other half is screaming out of frustration and boredom.

What do they mean by "worst Soul Reaper"? Is he Aizen bad or Renji bad?

9. FFmax

FFmax Pangoro's Bizarre Adventure

Why is Koga still wearing that face plate? You would think he take it off by now, and my god everyone is just ganging up on this guy. What the hell?

10. zoombie

zoombie Active Member

Those guys couldn't be anymore one dimetional jerks if they tried.

Kouga was just a 3rd seat. He is the captain son in law, who was his Lt. than?

11. Kitschensyngk

Now it feels like I'm watching Naruto filler.

NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME I HATE YOU ALL I WISH I WERE DEAD!!

Aww, he threw him a lock of his hair as a sign of affection. That's sweet.

12. Nobodyman

Nobodyman Active Member

So did Ginrei just tell Koga he should've just let Soul Society execute him for no reason. Dude, Koga should be the hero of this story. He's friggin' Harrison Ford from The Fugitive.

Nix that. With his bloody revenge streak, he could be the hero in a Quentin Tarantino movie.

13. Kitschensyngk

"There is one way I have to deal with this..."

...WHAT? SPEAK UP!! Ted, check if his mic is working, I'm not hearing anything!

*pictures him in Bruce Lee's Game of Death outfit poking Darryl Hannah's eye out*

"They lose control of their swords and are unable to fight back."
    After that, they lose control of their bowels.

14. zoombie

zoombie Active Member

Koga has quite a ego. But really those jackasses that framed him deserved it. Looks like Koga has lost all of his sanity.

Still I can't believe he only made it to 3rd seat. Even Renji got to a higher rank. I would be insulted too.

15. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

Well I think I know what Koga's abuse of Muramasa will lead to...

16. Kitschensyngk

I don't think I like Koga. He's all "nobody likes me everybody hates me they can all just die nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh." I don't think Shinji Ikari was this moody.

When we last met, I was but the whiny learner. Now I am the whiny master.

17. zoombie

zoombie Active Member

How cute Koga thinks he can take Yammato. He just went out of his league, Yammato is just Yammato what more can I say.

18. Nobodyman

Nobodyman Active Member

"This man is completely consumed by power."

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Can anyone tell me why Koga is wearing that Hannibal Lecter mask anyway?

19. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

Stabbed in the back by his own sword. Or...maybe not.

20. Kitschensyngk

The Zanpakuto you have dialed is not in service. Please check the number and dial again.

His voice hasn't changed since before he was sealed away.

Well, I've learned my lesson. I'll never take my Zanpakuto for granted ever again.

And here's ANOTHER cliche - Byakkuya swoops in and saves Muramasa.