Bug Bunnys girlfriend

Discussion in 'Back To The Inkwell - Classic Cartoons Discussion' started by Cathy, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Cathy

Cathy New Member

I have been trying to find a pic of Bugs Bunny's girlfriend. It was the episode where I think he throws a bomb at the witch that has her hair clips fly out when she runs away. At the end of the episode the witch turns into a sexy female rabbit and Bugs says something like "Aren't they all witches?". Thank you in advance for any help.

2. J. B. Warner

J. B. Warner Increasing my wordiness

Bugs has actually gone through a number of girlfriends, if you're interested. Generally, the most famous is Honey Bunny, who was created exclusively for comic books and other Looney Tunes merchandise, and never appeared in an animated cartoon. The most canonical among us classic animation buffs is probably Daisy from Friz Freleng's 1948 short "Hare Splitter", though the most despised by us is most certainly Lola Bunny.

3. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 New Member

Actually, the one Cathy is referring to is "Bewitched Bunny." (1954) Unfortuantely, I don't know where to find pics. You could try wikipedia. They have articles on certain cartoons. I don't know if that one is included or not, but quoting the famous line from Muppet Treasure Island:

"It's worth a try, Rizzo."

4. starstruck

starstruck Guest

I never knew Bugs Bunny had a girlfriend! Wow! I can only remember him being chased around by Elmer Fudd, who was always armed with his hunting rifle.

5. TSRROXZ

TSRROXZ New Member

and the had another one in the space jam movie riight? if im not mistaken her name was Lola Bunny

please correct me if im wrong

6. Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann Archie Comics Fan

Yes, that's the same Lola.