1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bubblegum Crisis

Discussion in 'Animation Wiki Discussion' started by Zeonic Freak, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Zeonic Freak

Zeonic Freak Make MD Geist Great Again!

Discussion for Bubblegum Crisis: http://wiki.toonzone.net/index.php/Bubblgum_crisis

Tssh, told you id get it done. Still needs more work, if you know something about the series, your welcome to add. Ill get to that retro of a list of mine later...

2. HellCat

HellCat Lesser spotted Brit
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

Wee bit worried about the External link. Most Wikis class these as 'link spam', which is a bit blunt but partially accurate. I personally wouldn't be against linking to some of the better, well constructed fan sites but it opens the door to people spamming their crappy Tripod pages and slapped togethor forums.

3. GWOtaku

GWOtaku Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

The latter would get edited out very quickly, but in this case there's actually a surprising amount of info. There's actually an "A to Z" encyclopedia for terms in the show...I think I'll let it stand. After a little googling I'd have to say that there very likely isn't anything better that's related to this show.

4. HellCat

I think you're right. It's just this is the first case of this I'm really aware of, so as is my way I wanted to highlight the matter so it could be discussed.

5. Zeonic Freak

Ravens Garage is about the only informational site on the Bubblegum Crisis OVA/Universe that ive found. Like GW said, theres an A to Z encyclopedia on all the info on the series, and it has background info on charcters
    Along with tech specs and outline design sketches from hardsuits and boomers and much much more. You can spend a good time roaming on that site if you wanted too.

Even modded Duke Nukem 3D games with BGC characters in them, along with a link to the rom of the TG-16 Bubblegum Crash game. Come on, you cant beat that...:D

6. HellCat

That sounds pretty tickity boo then. Good job :)

7. Zeonic Freak

Your quite welcome. I accually care and put more input in the BGC world than i do on Gundam. Geez, i could quote specs off Zaku units and Gundams like nothing, and give you a rundown history back in the day, now, that will power shifted to BGC universe.

But, i still know a good amount on both i guess. Well, i know a good amount on UC gundam...

8. Zeonic Freak

The external link i have listed the website creator has my name listed and added a link to my facebook page for the upcoming Live Action movie.

So, yea im a bit excited...:D